Nada, a free temp mail service. Protects your private email from spam by providing you a temporary disposable email address.
Nada is a free temp mail service. It protects your private email from spam and phishing by providing you a temporary disposable email address. It also alerts you when new messages are received and gives you easy access to copy and paste randomly generated temp email addresses. Use your anonymous email to register to web sites where you don't want your real email to be exposed.
- (2020-11-18) Keith Dwyer: Was working great now recently says page can't be found when opening up the extension to view multiple inboxes at once updated version soon ?
- (2020-03-10) Dmytro Karpenko: "This site can’t be reached" or "502 bad gateway" Do you know what happened?
- (2019-10-14) ReZvee SarKer: better thn other tempmails ..
- (2019-07-31) Inna Pustovit: This Chrome plugin is useless for testing HTML emails. I see a bug with http:// protocol in href="tel:+123456789" in my email looks like <a href="http://tel:+123456789">phone</a> ====== But for everyday simple tasks it's ok.
- (2018-12-26) Nathan Scott: Used to be great, but now there are occasions when I've used an address supplied by Nada, received a notification saying I've got email at that address, then immediately gone to the mailbox, only to discover that the address doesn't exist and therefore my email is inaccessible. Also has an irritating tendency to truncate messages - an email that actually made it through the other day was rendered useless because the content of the email I required had been cut off. Uninstalled, sorry.
- (2018-12-14) Станислав Садыков: Ещё бы немного над дизайном потрудиться.Ты тогда добавлю пятую звезду. А в целом очень очень хорошая анонимная почта.
- (2018-11-08) Ervin Sipcenoks: Love the simplicity and the plugin but maaan there should be a way to leave feedback/ bug reports. Your chrome plugin causes glitch on getnada. Creating two emails one legit one lets say "[email protected]" and second one that is "[email protected]".After refreshing page it still persists. Would drop you a screenshot but ekhm.. I can't :D.
- (2018-03-02) Lee Geo-Rees: Nada via the browser is encrypted and works great. Thanks for good service. However, the extension needs fixing. It generates emails addresses with no domain extension. Secondly, opening nada via extension takes you to an un-encrypted page.
- (2018-02-15) Steve Anderson: Will get the extra star when it can connect to the inbox(es) made on the Nada website. When it can do that, it will be *perfect* :)
- (2018-02-01) Danny Kibel: Very cool! So easy and intuitive to use. Well done.
- (2018-02-01) Shanit Elkayam-Adam: Great UI and fast site, love the concept
- (2018-01-26) Babu s: Best Temporary Email provider and its easy to use and with less ads we can connect or use more temp email.
- (2018-01-17) Oron Ogdan-Adam: Fast, simple and it's mine ;-)
- (2020-11-18, v:1.0.28) Keith Dwyer: chrome ext
in chrome extension doesn't open now says page not found
- (2020-04-12, v:1.0.28) armin mirzaei: site problem
hi plz check getnada site i cant open it
- (2020-03-10, v:1.0.28) Dmytro Karpenko: "This site can’t be reached" or "502 bad gateway"
"This site can’t be reached" or "502 bad gateway" Do you know what happened?
- (2019-10-14, v:1.0.28) Choco Joyce: Recovery of lost email
I created a temporary email ending with @dropjar.com, I mistakenly deleted some few mins ago... please I want to know if I can get it back. Because its contains an information which I need badly. Kindly help me out....Thank you
- (2019-09-07, v:1.0.28) Axon Subedi: the email not working
Previously, the mail received would open after the mail was received but now whenever I try to open any mail only the blank screen opens and cannot access my email
- (2018-10-31, v:1.0.25) Ramesh Acharya.: REOPEN EMAIL
REOPEN THIS MAIL [email protected]
- (2018-10-28, v:1.0.25) Aridan Ionia: @duck2.club
hello! im have my very good accounts on emal @duck2.club me need it email ;c