Removes the login requirement and any nagging about it
Quora has a quite obscure way to view content without logging  in by appending `?share=1` to the url. This extensions appends that to every Quora url you visit in addition to removing some annoying login nags. : http://blog.quora.com/Making-Sharing-Better
- (2020-09-04) Mr. Free: works correctly as described, you cant ask for more, take that oppression.
- (2020-03-15) y zh: 不能用
- (2019-12-04) Lyle S: Thanks so mucch, F Quora for this!!!
- (2019-09-25) JJ B: Works exactly as advertised
- (2019-08-03) Mikolaj Debiec: Works as it should, perfectly. Goodbye annoying quora
- (2016-05-07) Armin Hanik: Does not work.
- (2016-02-01) Stanley Wilkins: After getting my account banned out of blue, I'd rather not sign up ever again. The extension works well for that.
- (2015-07-01) Suraj Jain: AWESOME auto adds ?share=1 in end to make the sign up dialog box disappear... will highly recommend it.. Saves lot of time..
- (2013-02-18) I installed this extension and, almost immediately, colours seemed brighter and more vivid. My sense of oneness and harmony with the universe has been heightened. 10/10, would experience epihany again.
- (2015-05-15, v:1.0.1) Nishant Sawant: On Installing, got the following message
Package is invalid. Details: 'Could not load background script 'node_modules/query-string/query-string.js'.'.