Wistia for Chrome gives you access to your entire video library wherever you need it.
Using video helps you to communicate in a more personal and effective way. Your Wistia videos are now easy to access in your other business tools. Start expanding the reach of your video content by making it readily available wherever your team works online. Wistia for Chrome is included as part of your Wistia account. Don’t have one of those yet? Get started today for free at wistia.com/account/signup. Connect your Wistia library with: Gmail - Make it easy for your sales and support teams to access videos from your library and share them via email WordPress, Squarespace, and Medium - Quickly add Wistia videos to your site Shopify - Use video to enhance your ecommerce product pages MailChimp - Drop Wistia video thumbnails into your email campaigns, and track click-throughs Twitter - Share your fully customized videos on social Learn more at wistia.com/chrome If you have any problems or suggestions please visit wistia.com/support/contact
- (2017-06-18) John Crawford: Reading some of this obviously bought fake ads about this "everything it does is awesome" BS. This app does nothing really. In fact you can't even get the ID of a video that you are watching. Total waste of time
- (2017-06-13) Mem P: Don't Like It
- (2017-03-10) C N: Very handy.. love this extension!
- (2017-02-21) Josh Weathers: Everything Wistia does is awesome and so is this extension.
- (2017-04-12, v:0.5.8) Rachel Tripp: plug-in options
Does the plug-in work for facebook and twitter as well? That is where I would like to publish my video and create a CTA. Thanks!
- (2017-02-27, v:0.5.7) Weave Training: Wistia Icon not showing in gmail
I have added the wistia extension to my gmail but the icon is not showing in the lower tool bar of the compose window in gmail.
- (2016-06-23, v:0.4.7) Erika Brekke: Wistia Chrome Extension - Issues
Hi there- I just added the Wistia Chrome extension. It's showing up on Chrome & in my Gmail, but not in Slack. Any idea why? Thanks, Erika Brekke [email protected]