Downloads video files from a Hudl playlist
Unofficial Hudl plugin that allows you to download Hudl video playlists as ZIP files in the best video quality available. Simply select one or many playlists in your Hudl Library and start downloading. *This extension is only for the American Football version of the Hudl Library.
- (2019-11-06) Salim Hasan: nice
- (2018-08-31) Michael: THANK YOU. For the life of me, I can't figure out why a service like Hudl, which is a PREMIUM PAID SUBSCRIPTION, will store your files in HD, but only allow you retrieve them in a fraction of the quality. You saved me a lot of time and headache, by building an extension to supplement what SHOULD be core functionality. So far it seems to work great. Bravo and thanks again.
- (2020-04-19, v:0.0.0.2) Peter Boyle: I can't figure out how to use the extension
I can't figure out how to use the extension
- (2019-11-25, v:0.0.0.2) John Iman: Download Question
As far as you know, when downloading playlists from HUDL using this extension, does anyone, more specifically HUDL know that this is happening? I know the only way to download them as a full game (get a link sent to you) is to have access as a coach but other than that this is the next best option.
- (2019-07-08, v:0.0.0.2) Craig McInroy: Playlist Downloader list on extension window is empty
When I have a playlist selected and click on the extension, to pop-up window is empty (other than the extension title). I see the following errors in the console: hudlplayer.library.js:452 Could not open db in dbaccess!: VersionError: The requested version (2) is less than the existing version (3). f.i @ mixpanel-2-latest.min.js:82 aa @ mixpanel-2-latest.min.js:58 (anonymous) @ mixpanel-2-latest.min.js:29 T @ mixpanel-2-latest.min.js:5 (anonymous) @ mixpanel-2-latest.min.js:143 c.a @ mixpanel-2-latest.min.js:25 (anonymous) @ mixpanel-2-latest.min.js:143 (anonymous) @ mixpanel-2-latest.min.js:143 (anonymous) @ mixpanel-2-latest.min.js:143 (anonymous) @ mixpanel-2-latest.min.js:144 182066:1 Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://api.mixpanel.com/decide/?verbose=1&version=1&lib=web&token=e114f3b99b54397ee10dd1506911d73f&ip=1&_=1562594913426' from origin 'https://www.hudl.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. backbone-relational-0.8.0.js:754 Uncaught (in promise) DOMException I used to this with no problems a few months ago. Any ideas?
- (2019-03-04, v:0.0.0.2) J J: HUDL downloader
Would you have a similar extension that would download from a volleyball library? thanks
- (2019-02-20, v:0.0.0.2) Scott Gourvitz: cant get this to work
how do i select the playlist to get the extension to start working
- (2019-01-24, v:0.0.0.2) Akash shukla: how to download start
i can not see downlod option and select
- (2019-01-14, v:0.0.0.2) Download won't start/complete
When playlist selected no percentage begins no matter how long i wait. I have downloaded multiple film sets with this plugin and had no trouble; however, this one will not download. There are 120 clips and I can provide the URL if required. Thank you.
- (2018-11-12, v:0.0.0.2) Sean Nischwitz: Download
When playlist selected no percentage begins no matter how long i wait.
- (2017-09-25, v:0.0.0.1) bl4nk: Not downloading
There is just a grey bar and no percentage.
- (2017-09-16, v:0.0.0.1) Preda Clone: Download location?
Where does it download to?
- (2017-08-10, v:0.0.0.1) Jake Broekhuizen: Ability to select playlist
Hi, I have no option to select playlist, just: "Select one or multiple playlists in your Hudl library to make them available for download."