Quickly find references and bibtex of arXiv papers
A Chrome extension that enhances arXiv papers. Get direct links to references, BibTeX extraction and comments on all arXiv papers
- (2019-12-24) jacob louis hoover: I cannot figure out how to make this actually work. I see the buttons for a split second when the PDF first loads, but then Chrome's PDF viewer seems to render on top of that, and the buttons are invisible. I have tried turning off ad-blocking and all other plugins to no avail. Has something in a recent version of Chrome broken the extension?
- (2019-10-10) Angus Hollands: I love this extension. However, recently it seems that the addon interface loads _behind_ the PDF, so it is invisible. Is this reproducible?
- (2019-08-29) Rahul Kashyap: It was working okay but, then stopped working in macbook pro hence two stars. I tried reinstalling disabling and also switching on and off the adblocker.
- (2019-03-25) Naman Bansal: This is a must have functionality for anyone who uses Arxiv. It's a great idea but the implementation is definitely not up to the mark since the 'References' does not capture the list of all the reference papers rendering it useless. Please fix it.
- (2018-07-23) Paulius Šukys: Nice extension, reference recognition could be better
- (2018-05-14) Vishal Rohra: Sweet and simple chrome extension that gets the job done. Feature request: References should have number of citations included. Maybe also have the option to sort by them. It helps backtrack to important papers during literature review.
- (2017-11-30) Micael Oliveira: This extension is great, I highly recommend it to anyone that uses arXiv frequently. It makes it super easy to extract the Bibtex and get links to the references of the paper I'm reading on arXiv. The ability to add questions and comments to the papers also makes it easy to interact with the authors and other people reading the papers!
- (2017-11-22) Aleksandr Chuklin: Why does it have to "read your browsing history"?
- (2017-11-17) Yingru Li: It is great and convenient. There is two advises. 1. If the paper's reference could be complete, it will be better. 2. Can the 'comments' also collect the discussions of the same paper in different site like Reddit and paperweekly and then show it inside the arxiv page.
- (2017-07-07) Luís Batalha: This saves me a bunch of time every time I'm reading something on arXiv. I don't have to copy and paste references to Google and I no longer get stuck in endless back and forths between tabs.