Integrates info from Course Critique, and Oscar directly into Courseoff for all your Georgia Tech classes!
UPDATE (Aug 2018): Pushed fix that points to an improved courseoff-buddy server. Removed the obtrusive "loading enhancements..." screen. UPDATE (Jan 2017): This extension no longer retrieves data from RateMyProfessors, as they have asked me to remove the feature. Registering for classes just got a whole lot easier. Courseoff Buddy adds new features to the Courseoff you know and love. Get average grade distributions for courses and professors from Course Critique, course descriptions from Oscar, and professor directory information (such as email addresses) from RCR.... all without leaving Courseoff! To use this extension, simply visit the GaTech Courseoff page like usual, and enjoy the new features.
- (2016-05-15) Alejandro: The extension continuously causes my CourseOff to crash and the few times it has worked, there is no data available on the selected classes. Great idea, terrible (to say the least) execution.
- (2016-01-11) Veronica LeBlanc: This app is excellent! It integrates everything I ever really needed when looking up classes. I especially love the course descriptions! It saves me digging through oscar's terrible system. Had to write this rave review as soon as I tried it out.
- (2015-10-26) Rachel Golding: Can no longer switch between primary and alternative schedules.
- (2015-04-08) Daniel.Marsh117: Best thing since sliced bread
- (2015-04-02) Jinming Yu: It is awesome! Professional and elegant! help people get more class, haha
- (2015-03-31) Nate Gantt: This is amazing!
- (2015-03-31) Kelly Green: It has some bugs that need fixing, but I enjoy being able to get a vague overview for the teacher and class. Bugs(3/31/15): -Pop-up box will show beneath where I can scroll (it needs to pop upward instead of downward to fit on screen) -I'm unable to switch between primary and alternative schedules Thanks for making this app!
- (2015-03-31) Richie Suave: Thanks to the Devs, whoever you guys are!
- (2015-03-30) Matthew Lewine: I can't view alternate schedules. Keeps switching back to primary.
- (2015-03-29) Lauren Liou: SO SO helpful and easy to use!! Hats off again from the lives you have saved.
- (2015-03-27) Jonathan Jemson: Works great!!! And the elegant inline design is just awesome. :)
- (2015-03-25) Abhay Dalmia: Awesome!
- (2015-03-25) Jon: Thank you so much man! This makes my life SO much easier.
- (2015-03-24) Yiran Zhao: All hail Georgia Tech programmers.
- (2015-03-24) Timothy Woo: Awesome addition to the plain original courseoff! Makes it very efficient to view course GPA's and professor ratings without having to pull up a few sites!
- (2015-03-24) Kris Zeli: You're awesome for making this
- (2015-03-23) Kartik Kini: Beautiful design and intelligent idea. Fantastic job.
- (2015-03-23) Saleh Hamadeh: I do not usually read professor reviews because of the hassle of switching websites for managing my schedule. Courseoff Buddy changed that. Now I have the golden schedule.
- (2015-03-21) Patrick Tam: Makes finding courses a lot easier. Thanks!
- (2015-03-20) Omar Khan: All in one window convenience masterpiece! So alpha.
- (2015-03-20) Andrea Hu: Super helpful!
- (2019-06-26, v:0.0.6) Pranav Mahesh: Lite instead of CourseCritique
I hear Course Critique is outdated, will there be an update to include results from Lite as well?
- (2018-08-16, v:0.0.4) Enhancement does not load.
It gets stuck when loading enhancement.
- (2017-08-04, v:0.0.4) Omar Abed: Switching btwn primary and alt schedules
Right now, I love the idea but I need to setup at least 1 alt schedule just in case and I'm unable to switch as long as my courseoff buddy is on. Also, it should be optimized to load a bit faster.
- (2017-07-30, v:0.0.4) Matias Girardi: Enhancement crashes
It keeps crashing and repairing it in the extension tab does nothing. Courseoff works fine the extension just doesnt load
- (2017-01-03, v:0.0.4) Andrew Yi: Enhancement Does Not Load
Courseoff buddy currently not loading! I can't use the website with the extension turned on! Thank you for making the extension though!
- (2016-06-08, v:0.0.4) Ashton Austin: Enhancement Does Not Load
Courseoff will not currently load the enhancement.
- (2016-05-17, v:0.0.4) M Att: Does not finish loading
Loading enhancement screen does not load. It makes it impossible to use the website with the extension on.
- (2015-12-19, v:0.0.3) Ria Ray: Loading forever
The loading enhancements takes fooorever to load, in fact it still hasn't loaded right now.
- (2015-10-20, v:0.0.3) Chris Steele: exclude research from professor grades
Lots of professors conduct research and give out A's, inflating their grade for regular classes. Excluding these research courses from the calculation will more accurately portray their grade distributions.
- (2015-03-31, v:0.0.3) Marilyn A Miller: specific prof GPA; loading issues
1. I can't see the specific professor's gpa, it only shows the avg gpa for the course. 2. having trouble loading the extension when opening courseoff (loading enhancements issue)