Quick and easy was to test internet speed
Quickly and easily test your internet speed with the click of a button! Adjust the speed of the test to allow for a faster or more accurate result. The 'Results' page will display your current internet speeds in Kb/s or Mb/s as well as the duration of the test in a clear and easy to read fashion. Comments or suggestions? email [email protected]!
- (2021-03-19) Deepali Limaye: best
- (2020-09-27) игорь мячик: ок
- (2020-07-25) Julio Cesar Garrido Fuentes: Muy bueno
- (2019-06-09) charity fodor: i have still had problems doing the job and u really need to improve on the speed because it really doesn't stick to its promise. you still have yet to improve both speed and rating from me so make a major improvement.
- (2017-11-07) t f: Unfortunately seems to test only down speed. Is not showing ping time in ms, nor upload speed and much less jitter to gauge quality of connection. Perhaps that was an experiment made by a student learning to build chrome extensions... surely that's what it feels like.
- (2017-08-22) zachary mcvagh: i love it
- (2017-07-01) Wyatt F. Wilgus: It does exactly what it is supposed to do.
- (2017-04-09) Vlad Gydz: not understadible
- (2016-09-08) Andrew Roithmeier: This app is quick and light. Gave me an accurate reading when compared to other speed tests. Will recommend to friends.
- (2015-12-04) Jeffrey Bik: Does not show download and uplaod
- (2015-10-17) Amir Abidi: Not very much details, it does not show upload speed, also it disappears from the screen if you click anywhere outside even while in progress
- (2015-08-19) Bob DeWitt: Really slow and buggy :( JK!!! loll ;-)
- (2015-08-06) Alex Meyer: The progress bar is a little wonky, it's like the text is ahead of the actual bar. It should probably download different file types to get a more accurate reading. Even the accurate portion of the slider doesn't download enough things to truly provide an accurate measurement. The big red button might be a little too big. It also bothers me that some text has a black outline and other text does not; I believe a consistent look would be beneficial. However, the icons are super pretty, so that makes up for everything.
- (2015-08-06) Noah DeWitt: Wow this blows away every other speed test I've ever used -- so fast and easy, and available without having to go to a separate website. If I could give it six stars out of five I would.
- (2015-08-01) Brian Schuster: OMG it is so easy and fast, I don't need to mess with those stupid slow meters any more!
- (2015-08-01) Tyler Ludwig: Does what it says. User friendly
- (2015-08-01) Rimuru Tempest: Accurate, fast, and easy to use.
- (2015-07-31) Adam Schuster: Quick and easy to use extension. Simple settings and layout. I Use it all the time to check what speeds i'm getting when I travel.
- (2015-07-31) Mike Melchione: Good tool for quickly checking my internet speed. Easier than going to a website which checks it. Would recommend, 5/5.
- (2020-04-18, v:1.0.0) Adam Schuster: This extension is my magnum opus
I will never top this work of art
- (2020-04-18, v:1.0.0) Tyler Ludwig: i need help
4.0 (27 votes)
Last update / version
2015-07-31 / 1.0.0