Revue is an editorial newsletter tool for writers and publishers. We help you build a loyal audience and monetize your newsletter using digital subscriptions, sponsoring, ads or other business models. Use our Chrome extension to easily add content to your editorial newsletter.
- (2016-11-04) Carl Juneau: Works like a charm.
- (2016-09-30) Mark Isero: Great extension, plus wonderful support.
- (2016-03-13) FAUSTO DOMINGO DE LA CRUZ ESPINAL: Muy interesante
- (2016-02-26) Xavier van Leeuwe: Works really well. I love the way I can make a newsletter really fast while reading articles (anyway).
- (2015-10-01) Terence Huijgen: New update works like a charm! I like the awesome editor in the new plugin.
- (2015-10-01) Thomas Offinga: Brilliant. It's so easy to use :)
- (2015-03-07) Laurent Haug: Great system, just click when on an article you'd like to send to your newsletter.
- (2015-02-10) Pieter-Pleun Korevaar: User from day one. Works great.
- (2020-12-03, v:1.14) Patrick De Wachter: Extension icon disappears from list of available extensions
Hi, after adding the Revue Chrome extension, I briefly see the "R"-icon on the top right in the list of available extensions, but it immediately disappears. If i look in the list of installed extension it is still there. fyi: My chrome is managed by my organization, but it shouldn't decline extensions. Any suggestions as how to solve it?
- (2020-02-02, v:1.14) Jakob Lund: reach
Hi. I've been compiling a weekly newsletter for almost a year. It's been steadily going up in reach (relative and absolute). Until two weeks ago where it seemed a large number of emails ended up in spam filters and then this week a bunch of people on the recipient list simply haven't received the letter (I always sent it out Sunday morning). I don't understand what's gone wrong; hope you can help. Thanks
- (2016-05-09, v:1.0) Stuart Jenkins: publishing onto browser
can you tell me does this go out onto google web browser or can you tell me how it goes public??