SuperTabs allows you to list and search current open tabs and switch to them quickly.
Have you ever lost in the open tabs of your browser? Do you know how many open tabs you have at the moment? SuperTabs allows you to list and search current open tabs and switch to them quickly. You can search for tabs based on their titles. The number of open tabs is shown as badge counter. By selecting the title of the tabs, it will get activated. You can navigate through the search result using Tab button and pressing Enter will activate that tab. For opening the pop up, use the shortcut of Cmd+E on Mac and Ctrl+E on Windows. Video here: https://youtu.be/uad9mZknUDk Enjoying it? Cheer me up by buying me a coffee, I love it: buymeacoff.ee/hamedmp
- (2019-11-23) Anıl Yuvalı: Clean UI, easy to use but the shortcut doesn't work. There's also no way to change the shortcut.
- (2018-12-27) Javier Dìaz Pereira: Simple y efectiva. Buscar entre tus pestañas y abrirlas sencillamente.
- (2018-02-04) 溫執侑: Useful extension.
- (2018-01-15) Khumar Musayeva: If you're struggling with open tabs and can't find what tab you want quickly, this extension will save your time.
- (2018-10-25, v:1.0.1) Dan Popovici: Shortcut Access
The listed shortcut (Ctrl+E) automatically brings me to the address bar instead of Supertabs. How can I change that? Thanks!
- (2018-05-13, v:0.0.2) Yuyao Huang: I think you met the same problem as me
I find that SuperTabs met the same issue as i met before, sometimes when you click the icon, the popup won't open as expected, it will open and minimize immediately, i have resolved it before in my extension, maybe it will be a reference for you. the code as follow repo: https://github.com/oiahoon/jtb/blob/master/app/scripts.babel/popup.js
- (2018-01-23, v:0.0.2) Hoilc Zhang: Focus on the search box
Hi, Could the extension focus on the search box automatically when I activate it by shortcut?
- (2018-01-20, v:0.0.2) Danny H: Why is the "Options" part in the menu grayed out?
I'd like to add a keyboard shortcut but can't access "Options"