- (2020-06-27) PennyCandy: No frills. Easy to use.
- (2020-06-25) Katherine E Walker: Not QUICK. The extension 'scanned' bookmarks for over 20 minutes and still was barely making progress. I don't have as many bookmarks as some of the people here mentioned so I have no idea why it was so slow. The word QUICK should be removed. There are other options out there which I have tried which, although imperfect, are way better than this. And please don't write a comment with "WHY DON'T YOU HOLD THE XYZ BUTTON?" because bottom line is, it's not quick, it's ridiculously slow and there is no way to complete in batches to see if it even works. A complete waste of time for me, but other people seem to love it so what do I know?
- (2020-04-15) Karl Pearson: It seems to work, however, took me literally hours (I kicked it off 4 or 5 different times and it took hours). Why? because I made the mistake at one time to use XMarks and also to sync using Firefox and Chrome. Well, the result was thousands of duplicates, to the point where I had nearly 45,000 bookmarks. There were tons of empty, or nearly empty folders duplicated with some, all, or none of the bookmarks that went in them. I've tried all sorts of tools. This one finally finished, but it appears to let you delete valid bookmarks, too. My bad. I did make a backup, so... Back to the drawing board. It does NOT delete duplicate folders, if they are not empty. It won't be worth my time using again until it deleted empty folder FIRST, not after everything else has been deleted and you run it for the 8th or 109th time...
- (2020-04-13) yuu: 有些失效的網頁仍測不出來
- (2020-04-07) Wagner W: Hope could provide select all and update on the redirect links
- (2020-02-13) Marco T: Molto utile, fa risparmiare tempo. (Sarebbe perfetta se avesse anche un bottone per sostituire tutti i siti http in https o nei loro reindirizzamenti in una sola volta, senza doverli selezionare uno alla volta).
- (2020-01-08) leeuniverse: This extension is perfect in relation to features, except it has a big flaw... Clicking the RED X to delete an individual link DOESN'T WORK. Can only delete with the "delete all" button. Extension needs to be updated to work properly.
- (2019-12-23) Dan Morrison: Did exactly what you'd expect, fast and simple. Excellent software!
- (2019-12-23) Ezra Jed: This is exactly what it says it is and works very fast capital
- (2019-12-20) ArthurPro11: Hello, my name is Arthur or ArthurPro11, and let me tell you a short story about me, I've been using google chrome since I was little, and over the years I managed to accumulate over the years over 338 bookmarks!!! which is insane!! I can scroll for a long while till I reach the bottom, and where this extension shines, is,. well, I tried many extensions for managing and cleaning my bookmarks, and all of the others failed me, and 1 even messed up everything, and this is the only extension that allowed me to delete all of my bookmarks fairly easily, while this extension isn't perfect, it's way ahead of the competition!!! 5 stars from me, maybe 4, but ill give it 5.
- (2019-12-12) Borislav Jordanov: Love it! Great job!
- (2019-11-06) 张宇: 理想中的cleaner，重定向的时候能加个批量更新就更棒了。
- (2019-10-31) ゼロの轨迹: awesome
- (2019-09-27) iris colomba: Worked better than Bookmarks clean up plugin, simply amazing!
- (2019-08-03) Arsham Skrenes: Works really well! Simple, clean, lightning fast interface! Well done! Only thing that would be nice is if the redirect filter had an option to automatically update identical http links to https links.
- (2019-07-18) tom 58: Klasse! AM-Broken link checker wurde nicht mehr unterstützt (bis auf das Finden von dead links - löschen? Fehlanzeige). Danach habe ich ein paar Stunden suchen müssen, weil andere Tools meist nur eine Domain durchsuchen. Mit diesem Tool endlich fündig geworden. Lieferte in der Anzahl das gleiche Ergebnis wie der AM-checker, war aber deutlich schneller.
- (2019-07-04) Stephan Koenig: Works great!
- (2019-06-22) Peter Hillerström: It would be nice if the extension offered to do non-network things (clean up empty folders, bookmarklets and local file URLs) without scanning all the bookmark URLs. Scanning thousands of bookmark takes a long time, and hopefully the results are worth it... The extension is also not developed anymore, as the Github repository is archived: https://github.com/gabrielbarros/quick-bookmark-cleaner/
- (2019-06-03) Bruno Lessa: Perfect. It works very smoothly and the result is an updated and clean bookmark. Shout out to the developer. :D
- (2019-04-05) David: I liked it BUT when Chrome gave me the warning I closed the tab, right clicked then removed that bookmark it warned me about, scanned again but it kept coming back up like the bookmark was still there (prob cached) so I closed the browser, reopened the browser, clicked on the extension, scanned again, and then got the same warning. So I'm assuming it has to be uninstalled and reinstalled since it seems to be keeping the cached data of the original scans and not releasing it.
- (2019-03-15) Minh NN: Dead links found are good, but Redirected with 3000 links then with a mode of selecting 1 per 1 is a nightmare and useless, no search/filter of keyword on this subset, only Delete All available, which is risky.
- (2019-01-20) Averie W: 希望超时检测可以自定义时间区间，希望可以增加批量删除功能~
- (2018-12-21) Saulo Belfort: Perfect extension!! Do more than other extensions related to bookmarks. Show 404 bookmarks and bookmarks with redirects on site. Beside clearing up duplicates and broken links.
- (2018-12-20) Andrew Pong: Worked for me, but I'd suggest lowering concurrent checks to prevent false positives when checking for timeouts.
- (2018-12-19) Jason Li: 超赞，如果可以批量操作就更好了，比如更新重定向的链接或者删除已失效的链接时，如果可以批量、全选进行操作的化会更加方便的。