An aesthetic app launcher for the new tab page
Launchpage is a visually pleasing home screen for your apps. It's one of the fastest app launchers available for Chrome. You can change the background to make you feel even more at home, and it's easy to add your favorite websites for quick access. Features: *See all your apps at once from your beautiful new home screen *Set your favorite background *Chameleon interface changes color to match your background's colors *Add almost any web page** to your home screen for quick access *Fluid layout adjusts to match any screen size *When you aren't connected to the Internet, apps that are available offline are instantly highlighted Please take a short survey to let us know what you'd like to see in Launchpage! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHNjMzJRcFdDcG1pTWgtbzhYZjA1YVE6MQ#gid=0 New in version 2.0: * Adjusts to different screen sizes to use space more effectively * Now uses Material Design * Fixed minor stability issues Launchpage is now on GitHub! Check it out: https://github.com/ajcord/Launchpage **Works with all HTTP and HTTPS websites except the Chrome Web Store. If you encounter a website that does not work, please submit a bug report with the URL of the website at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/support/bkdpdcgcbkkohcelcibdenakcngkmamg#bug
- (2020-01-30) ВАСЯ пупкин: Охрененное расширение! Еще бы добавить регулировку размера значков, количество строк/столбцов, замену значков на свои собственные (по url адресу или из файла) и скрытие подписей под значками. Ну и еще добавить изменение размеров изображения фона (растягивание, заполнение и т.п., как на рабочем столе ПК), но это уже не обязательно. И так хорошо.) Автору спасибо!!!
- (2018-07-03) Robert M. Papillion: I switched to Launchpage from Jim Schubert's New Page Redirect. The main reason is aesthetics. There's one feature that I'd really, really like that's missing from Launchpage and similar extensions. I'd like to be able to sort the shortcuts alphabetically by name. Or possibly change their positions by drag and drop. But, apparently that's a lot to ask of an extension.
- (2018-06-12) manuel viana: moi jais pence que hie bone se sa passe oui merci
- (2018-03-21) Matt Playford: For me at least it doesn't add sites to the launch screen. Also when using a custom background it doesn't render well and looks blurry, It's a nice idea and going in the right direction but needs refining. - and fixing!
- (2017-09-18) Anonyme: Super extension
- (2016-07-23) Gaby Ho: Super extension mais bug depuis la dernière mise a jour, je n'ai plus rien sur ma launchpage
- (2015-01-25) j-massive: like it,nice extension
- (2014-12-22) Alessandro P: too much space is wasted beetween icons!
- (2014-11-27) Florian Bushido: Je confirme, l'ajout de liens ne fonctionne pas....
- (2014-02-10) Ricky Xerix: Finally, a NTP to replace Google's stupid new Search NTP that can no longer be disabled as from Chrome 33. Like Forest Ka, I too would like to able to change the size of the icons and also the spacing between there. There is a lot of screen real-estate that's just empty space. On a laptop that's quite frustrating. Still a great NTP. Thanks!
- (2013-09-19) Dan Gaeta: Very cool!
- (2013-08-10) Forest Katsch: I'd like an option to change the size of the icons. As it is, I have to move the mouse across the barren wastelands of the trackpad to even attempt to journey to the far corners of the Launchpage.
- (2013-06-12) Richard Bryant: Simple app that makes the new tab page just a little bit nicer. I like the custom background and easy ability to add pages as shortcuts. I can't wait to see any new features you might add.
- (2013-03-28) Audrey B: I was looking for a replacement New Tab page that could include custom websites. Launchpage does that, but it uses a snapshot of the page and doesn't allow me to change the image it uses.
- (2012-11-08) Raphaël Nourrit: L'ajout d'autre page WEB ne fonctionne pas, dommage l'appli paraissait prometteuse....
- (2018-12-04, v:2.0) たまたま: I want a cloud service.
I would like to refer to the same site from multiple computers. If cloud sync is impossible due to your equipment problems, backup function of registered information is necessary. If possible, you can solve most requests if you can select an online storage such as googledrive for backup saving destination. And when the number of registrations becomes large, it is difficult to organize. It is the best if folder creation function is also added.
- (2018-10-13, v:2.0) Robert M. Papillion: Powerwash Kills Sort
I'd very much a appreciate a fix or workaround for this issue. I love Launchpage. And I'm grateful that I can sort the icons by dragging and dropping on each other. But, each time that I Powerwash (to go from Beta channel to Stable channel, for example), the sort order is lost.
- (2018-08-06, v:2.0) Chris Mitchell: Icon
I would like to be able to set custom icons for the sites. Sometimes it makes a screenshot the icon and I don't like that, I would like to be able to use the Favicon or add a custom high quality image. Even if it needed to be in a certain format or even if it wasn't in a user friendly method.
- (2018-06-12, v:2.0) manuel viana: application pour tablette
bonjour comment las faire aler ver la tablette merci plus de guéera vos pouvais merci vos pouvais pas ami cameraman merci
- (2016-07-21, v:2.0) Prin B: Can't add anything
I have 15 icons (including settings and webstore) and when I add anything else, nothing changes. I even removed a 16th in case it was a space problem, but still, I can't add anything.
- (2015-07-17, v:1.1.7) Sidecutt3: Launchpage icon missing
The button that lets you add a webpage to launchpage went completely missing.
- (2015-07-11, v:1.1.7) hakim r: problem d'icon
je ne trouve pas l'icon de launchpage sur ma barre d"adresse
- (2014-12-14, v:1.1.7) missing add to launchpage button
the button that lets you add a webpage to launchpage is completely missing.
- (2014-10-30, v:1.1.7) Noah Van Loen: Google Inbox
When I try to add https://inbox.google.com to Launchpage, the "Add" window goes away and shows me the Launchpage, but the page is not added. Chrome Version 38.0.2125.111 m.
- (2013-11-05, v:1.1.6) Carole Beaudet: apps repeter ?
je retrouve les memes applications en repetitions . que faire pour les eleminer?