Adds a bookmarks icon to the toolbar
Adds a bookmarks icon to the toolbar. Bookmarks can be displayed in folders or as a collapsible list. Bookmarks can also be displayed in a panel window by right-clicking the icon. There is also an option to add a "bookmarks" item to the devtools toolbar so that the bookmarks can be displayed at the side of the window.
- (2020-07-14) Dorothy Grace Paladan: Perfect! Exactly what am I looking for.
- (2019-07-31) jean-christophe B: middle button don't open link
- (2019-05-06) Detlef Paschke: Was nur noch fehlt ist eine Suchzeile, dann ist das Addon perfekt. Speichert die Position solange Chrome geöffnet ist aber nicht nach dem beenden von Chrome. Genau so muss es sein. Und was mir leider immer noch fehlt, die Option "Den Ordner Weitere Lesezeichen anzeigen" (showOthers) ist immer noch nicht verfügbar. Fast Perfekt. What is missing is a search line, then the addon is perfect. Saves the position as long as Chrome is open but not after quitting Chrome. That's the way it has to be. And unfortunately I still do not have the option "Show Folder More Bookmarks" (showOthers) still not available. Nearly perfect.
- (2018-12-31) Lemon R: Works great, quick and easy access, even lets you manage your bookmarks from the drop down.
- (2018-09-23) Gonzalo Jimenez: Fantástico, sin complicaciones. Es lo que es. Otros deberían aprender.
- (2018-06-18) Michiel Denie: I'd been using an extension called 'Quick Bookmarks' by Decklin Foster for a long time, but it hasn't been updated for years and it has some issues now. Having tried a couple of extensions that sound similar, this looks like the best one.
- (2018-02-23) KH Moriyama: good!
- (2017-10-25) Mike Turco: This extension adds an icon to the right of the omnibar (along with all the others). Clicking on it opens a menu with all the bookmarks. Exactly what I was looking for, thanks.
- (2017-09-27) g00gle minus: This should have been built into Chrome directly to the left of the URL bar (Who the hell even uses the Home icon anymore?) This extension is a nice way around Google's stupid omission. I swear to god, coming from Firefox this browser is oppressive in how it restricts what the user can and cannot customize. It's really a shame that Firefox has forgotten that lesson and has become just another Chrome copycat now. SO sad that I have little choice but to move to chrome. Much appreciated little extension. Five stars.
- (2017-02-26) Супер Мужик: Всё работает
- (2016-11-11) 熊D 01001: 简洁实用速度快,GREAT~
- (2018-11-02, v:1.7) Brad Rush: Bookmark menu & search
Used to be able to open bookmark menu on a new page by right-clicking on star & then search bookmarks. Can't do that now.
- (2018-08-15, v:1.7) Halerie Borkenhagen: disappeared with all my saved places
The star was gone and then when I placed it back on the bar, there are none of my saved websites...and I need them. What what what???? Yes, I'm freasking out
- (2018-02-06, v:1.7) William: Suggestions
1- support middle click for opening in new tab 2- if possible, have an option to move the icon to the left and have it replace the useless home button ;) Nice work anyway, thanks for this !
- (2017-04-13, v:1.7) Detlef Paschke: Search in Bookmarks
Can a search line be installed? Then the addon would be perfect.
- (2017-04-11, v:1.7) Wishlist ;-)
Hi & thank you for the nice plugin! Could you please add an option to hide the system folder "bookmarks bar" and it's contents from the menu? I like to see only the "further bookmarks". In addition it would be very nice, If you add an option for showing a first line like "Bookmark Manager" in the menu (with a seperator). One click will launch the bookmark manager of chrome. And after all... the folder symbols could be a bit nicer ;-) THX again! bYe Andi
- (2017-03-19, v:1.7) Izabela Ozga: Shortcut
Hi, It is possible to add option that allow to user opening this extension by using keyboard shortcut?
- (2016-10-18, v:1.6) John Harvey: Cannot uninstall, reason being homescreen won't show Only INCOGNITO SCREEN
Hello, I'm having trouble w/ the ext. It seems I cannot disable the ext, NOT THIS EXT but the other one you offer. The auto refresh blocker. Please send me directions at [email protected] I can only get 'incognito mode' onscreen, nothing else will come up when I click on the tabs which are open on normal home screen. It won't show. That's why I need to disable auto-refresh. B/c it just started as soon as I downloaded your extension. Thanks, John Harvey