On right click, takes text selection and converts to UPPER, Sentence, Capitalized, Title, aLtErNaTiNg and InVeRsE cases in new tab.
Are people always annoying you on forums and writing in UPPER CASE for no reason? Perhaps they didn't mean to shout or their caps lock is just broken? Convert Case can convert your text to a more readable and calming case in a couple of clicks. This extension adds a right click menu when you select text to let you easily convert it to a more readable format with results opening in a new tab Note: this does NOT convert text directly on the page, it takes you to the Convert Case site to show the results automatically. If you have any feedback or problems please contact me through the support link on the details tab of this page rather than leaving a bad review without giving me the chance to help you.
- (2018-05-23) Gersivan Oliveira: Útil.
- (2017-06-20) mneth7each: Non da buttare... E fa' il suo porco lavoro. Not so bad, as i wrote...
- (2016-08-30) Ryan Herter: Sucks
- (2016-05-10) Jamie Thomson: Utterly useless
- (2016-03-13) Steven Duchateau: This extension used to display a working menu option when right-clicking on a selected piece of text. Now it just shows a non-working icon besides the address bar. Sigh.
- (2016-01-16) Thomas Thorne: Not really a useful context menu. Just redirects to their site.
- (2016-01-15) David Witherington: just links to a website that you can copy paste into...a lot of work
- (2015-11-17) Lloyd Isom: I can't believe I fell for this. Such BS. I know there is a way to convert text case within a text area or text input box, within browser...I found it it's called fix case. It works within whatever window your working in by right click. I gave this extension this review because the description was deceiving.
- (2015-10-28) N. V.: This app jump to site instead to transform letter in the same page where is your text. Sad.
- (2015-10-05) Just links to the website, doesn't convert the case of the text in-place.
- (2015-07-10) Jeff Niemann: All it does is launch a website. It doesn't even paste in the content you highlighted. Pretty much useless.
- (2015-06-26) Erik David Even: Does not do what the description says it does. This is an intentional lie, and I have no idea what the devs think they're getting away with. AVOID.
- (2015-04-03) Bill Michlowski: Pointless. All it does is take you to the webpage and doesn't even carry over the text you need converted.
- (2015-02-28) Nicolas Bernardo Arbeletche: It should capitalize on the sentence itself to be perfect, not opening a new web page / window..... sorry, but useless without that option
- (2014-08-25) Basil Vasiliu: Can the owner please address the right click option to allow automatic changes without having to go to the site and copy/paste info. A bit redundant. Thank you.
- (2014-08-24) Rick Powell: This just opens a new window with the Convert Text website, without even populating the form field. Pretty useless.
- (2014-07-20) Paul LeBoutillier: Hmmm. Right mouse menu? What right mouse menu? I loaded this and nothing changed. No addition to right mouse menu appeared.
- (2014-07-09) Rubbish!!! YOU JUST DIDN'T BOTHER MAKING SOMETHING USEFUL... One would expect that the selected text would automatically be converted to the selected case and presented to the user. Or instant conversion inside text boxes! That is an extension! Instead it opens the selected case-type conversion page so you can copy-paste your text!??! STUPID! It is an unfinished product!
- (2014-07-05) Doesn't do what it says. When you right-click on the text your want to change, it opens a tab and shows you an advertisement. It never fixes the text. SCAM!
- (2014-04-24) Julio Amorales: Why should I be taken to a different site just to change the case for a couple of words? And it doesn't even take those couple of words with me!
- (2014-01-12) Simon: Brilliant. Thank you
- (2013-10-30) Shine Mon SS: Really nice and simple tool. As a developer I usually requires it when I need to add the content for my clients website. This tiny app rocks!!!!
- (2013-10-07) Hohoho: what would I do without it?
- (2013-10-07) Yulia Kaleniuk: really good and helpful!
- (2016-08-31, v:2.0.3) praveen chaudhary: Can you make it as pop-up with shortcut keys
It should Pop-up with desired result once we select some words and use the short-cut key(different key for different Case) on a web-page,docs,..etc