Tiny vulnerability scanner based on vulners.com vulnerability database. Scan websites while you surf internet!
Tiny vulnerability security scanner based on vulners.com vulnerability database. It provides you ability to passively scan websites that you surf, on known vulnerabilities. #security #scanner #vulners #vulnerability #web #threat
- (2021-01-17) Avidd Security: It has a ton of false positive. Example, for google.com it shows 1 of the 2 vulnerabilities as follows Joomla!, headers - 1.5 with CVSS severity score of  Google running Joomla???? Highly unreliable
- (2020-07-09) Erich Cervantez: It works and matched what an external scan of our site reported. Great tool to have in-house.
- (2019-10-01) Mickey Green: This is an awesome utility and recommend it to everyone. It's scary knowing just how vulnerable the websites you commonly go to are.
- (2018-07-24) KGB: Great!
- (2018-02-09) Ingram, Anthony: It will spam your main screen with security articles randomly throughout the day. No ads, just relevant articles, but it will pop up over anything if you are presenting and forget to close chrome beforehand. Would be perfect if there was a way to turn that off, but there isn't. Until then, gotta remove it.
- (2017-10-28) Юра Алексеев: Nice!!!
- (2017-10-27) Андрей Редько: Super
- (2017-10-27) IVF Russia: Very nice!
- (2017-09-22) Anton Lopanitsyn: Nice