Add new links to booky.io and browse your existing bookmarks.
Private bookmarks. With booky, you can store your favorite links online in private collections. All your bookmarks are kept confidential and are only visible to you. Customizable design. Customize booky to your needs. A dark mode, different header and category colors, and many other customizations are waiting for you. Fast and accessible. We take great pride in providing you with an accessible site that's both fast and easy to use. Organize your bookmarks in collections and categories. Available everywhere. At home or on the go? No problem with our mobile web app! Your bookmarks can be accessed and managed from anywhere on desktop or mobile.
- (2023-10-01) T'Svai: This is probably a nice little extension if you don't have very many bookmarks that you don't very heavily organize. Maybe. I'm not entirely certain because I kept getting a 'we ran into a problem on our end' error when I tried to import my bookmarks, and I'm not sure if that's because I have too many bookmarks (around 10k), or some other problem. On further testing by creating new collections and categories from scratch, I also discovered that you can only go two folders deep in folder hierarchies, which is unworkable for me (I use folder hierarchies that go 3 or more folders deep fairly often), so I gave up pretty fast.
- (2023-09-10) Samuele gg: Non puoi creare cartelle nidificate, assenza di tag, assenza di tante funzioni e non puoi cancellare l'account. You can't create nested folders, no tags, no many features and you can't delete the account.
- (2023-04-30) Francisco Guzmán: needs account
- (2021-03-31) APS: A great tool for a synchronised set of bookmarks across browsers. I only wish the default tab was "Open" rather than "Add" though...
- (2020-11-24) Lokman Afandy: looks good but still lacking feature compared to raindrop
- (2020-10-23) Rodrigo Canelas: Parece bueno, pero no veo la forma de ponerla como pagina principal de Chrome, ademas es muy engorroso poder entrar al tablero principal (Full Page).. prácticamente tienes que escribir el url de la pagina y escribir tu usuario y contraseña.. ..... Y el acceso directo solo abre una pequeña ventana que es practica únicamente para guardar la pagina pero no para acceder a lo que ya tienes guardado
- (2020-04-02) Liz Boyle: Best Place to organize the TONS of favorite websites you have!
- (2020-03-09) Med Hrz: Useful application but slow. If they fix the slowness, it will be a must on every browser. Good Job Thanks
- (2019-09-25) Heather Etheridge: This is an extremely useful application. I am currently a student and am always getting bombarded with links to read and use later, and this helps me keep everything organized. Because booky.io is offered as a website as well, I can use it even from my phone to access everything. I love it.
- (2019-06-05) Justin Robertson: I only installed this so that I could ask how it could possibly genuinely need to "read and change all the data on the websites that you view"? No doubt you have superfluously added some extraneous functionality that you use to justify it, but it surely can't be necessary. Unless of course you aim to do something lucrative with the data you collect?
- (2019-04-04) Jovana Andjelic: Great extension!
- (2018-09-28) Anna Lippert: A simple looking and potentially useful app, but needs active development...
- (2017-10-23) Clayton Pearse: Excelente
- (2017-06-05) Ciprian Stoicescu: Nice to have!
- (2017-02-27) Lukasz Sadowski: Very useful but buggy. When adding a new category, it does not appear in the list and a bookmark is added by default to the last category selected. Also, noticed that sometimes dashboard names and categories go blank so have to click twice for them to get refreshed. The first bug is the most annoying. Please fix.
- (2016-10-28) Ionic Encino: Very useful website, has replaced all the various speed dials and extensions that I used to use. Since I bounce between computers constantly during the work day, I needed something that ensured I was seeing ALL the links on ALL the browsers. FVD wasn't cutting it for that. This works.
- (2016-10-17) Erwin Halik: I love booky.io
- (2016-05-02) Nico Thiebes: Have fun with the extension! :)
- (2020-10-16, v:2.0.4) Hiromi Walters: not adding correct names
names are in code but if I hover over the information icon I get a pretty good description %E3%83%89%E3%83%A9%E3%83%9ESP%E3%8 for a name example
- (2020-10-15, v:2.0.4) Celia Dobre: ERROR SITE
HI! what s happend with site booky.yo??? not work for 2 days...Can i help me, please??? thank you!
- (2019-09-08, v:1.0.2) Flavio Santini NasoSan: perdita dati di accesso
salve, perchè ogni tanto, io non cancello i dati di accesso.. tanto che altre estensioni o siti rimangono collegati da una sessione all'altra... l'estensione perde i miei dati di accesso? è fastidioso oltre che inutile.. ogni volta che devo usarla faccio prima a passare dal sito.. invece che usare l'estensione..