Extension to enhance your browsing experience on VIT Academics Student Login.
* New * you can now disable material design. ** A Must Have Extension for VIT University, Vellore students ** The ease of use and speed you've been looking for - the functionality and extensibility you didn't know you needed. Chrome extension that helps you to enhance your browsing experience on VIT Academics Student login. This extension includes numerous features which are : 1) Fresh & new design for login screen with ability to show password and automatically filled captcha. 2) New icons for left-side menu and increased font size. 3) Export your Time Table to 'Excel', 'PNG' and 'xml' without any hassle. 3) Minor changes can be seen all over the student login that would definitely make you a power user. ** Please open an issue on https://github.com/rahulkapoor90/VITacademics-Enhancement-Suite if you see any bug or have any suggestion for improvements/features.
- (2017-05-16) Revanth Muntha: Thank you so much for making our job simpler .
- (2017-03-30) Naveen kumar S: I had always dreamt about having the easiest way to use VIT student login. VES has made d dreams of many VITans come to reality. Each update the VES provides makes better usage of the Student Login.
- (2017-03-29) Ayush Bhardwaj: This extension is awesome.. What i liked most was- 1.Improved Faculty Information link(faculty names appears as and when u are typing) 2. Search Friends option (maybe u can add something to it like name also apperaing with photo) 3.Assignments alert 4.Download all the course page files in one click You should add marks alert also. Great work
- (2017-03-29) Pawan Soni: thanks for this awesome extension. it made using vtop very easy and manageable
- (2017-02-15) Ralish Routray: Bro, everything is fine except the 'search friends' option. It was working earlier but now it's not. please fix it. Otherwise very very nice app... Keep it up
- (2017-02-09) Sachmeet Singh Bhatia: This is an extremely well thought of idea. Executed flawlessly. You can feel the work that went into it. Viewing web materials is not working, it just downloads the page as html. Please Fix ASAP.
- (2017-01-25) vamsi srikhakolanu: Made FFCS easy...Excellent
- (2016-11-30) nikhil nickky: reduces time i like that
- (2016-10-20) Rajit Pimpale: Amazing Work. Appreciate the dev team. Could you add a button for the faculty messages or add an area to see them all at once, without having to wait for them to scroll up?
- (2016-06-03) Aadithya Varma: This is how the academics page is supposed to look like. This is very good.
- (2016-02-27) Pavan Sai K: Nice
- (2016-02-27) Ramineni Vishnu: very useful extension
- (2016-02-17) Nikhil Kumar Ramreddy: Well Done!!
- (2016-02-06) mukul dev: great!
- (2016-02-01) Surya Vamsi: Nice Idea.. Rahul Kapoor
- (2017-02-10, v:1.6.1) Anant Jain: Message Column
Please bring a message column in ffcs quick menu, so that we can see all the messages at once.
- (2017-01-24, v:1.5.8) kushagra goyal: AutoRefresh Provision
Dude i have a suggestion! Is it possible that you add a auto refresh provision to the Volsbb(/VIT2.4G) auto login tool. ( Frequency 5-10 min whatever suits) Actually u must have observed that volsbb/vit2.4g auto-logouts a lot. Therefore this could be brilliant provision to this extension. Plus with this provision, volsbb can autologin around 4.30 am and resume torrent/normal downloads, etc. I hope the purpose makes sense. BTW, Really nice job taking this initiative.
- (2016-11-21, v:1.1.8) Vinayak Jhunjhunwala: Marks and Digital Assignments
Add notification for If any new Digital Assignments uploaded by the Faculty. If any Deadline for DA is coming up If marks have been updated
- (2016-08-05, v:1.0.1) Extension not working with VTOP
The extension isn't working with Vtop! Please update the extension as soon as possible!
- (2016-02-01, v:0.1) VISHAL RAJ 13BME0409: security issue
plz remove the option to show password. otherwise, good job