A beautiful and functional replacement for the new tab screen.
Inspiration can strike at any moment - and when it does, you'll be glad that a clean, distraction-free editing experience is just a keyboard shortcut away. Featuring: - Background images that update daily to bring you inspiration - A keyboard shortcut to start your note immediately, even while you're on another webpage - The ability to publish directly to any Confluence instance you've visited - no configuration required!
- (2019-11-23) Daniel Eads: Clean, mood-boosting, and helps me stay organized. Thanks so much!
- (2018-11-28) Love it. Use it every day. STILL!
- (2016-08-28) Jack Lee: 非常喜欢这个扩展。 可以随心记下自己的想法，每日的精美壁纸简直美极了，最重要的是还提醒一上网就无时间观念的我，那个时钟实在是太棒了！ 有点小遗憾的是，没有同步功能，如果能全平台同步，秒杀一些笔记产品！
- (2016-07-07) Steven Behnke: I like this a lot and use it constantly. My major complaint is that it overrides the CMD+SHIFT+E shortcut to preview pages in Confluence to open a new tab, which seems useless since CMD+T opens a new tab.
- (2016-04-26) onlain laiko: خلفيات ولا اجمل
- (2016-02-01) Riznick Channel: I feel that the home screen should also incorporate a search box. I realize I can click the Default Tab to toggle, but I'd prefer not to have to do that.
- (2015-11-24) ThePixelSniper: I just don't like it
- (2015-11-10) Christian Lane: Great app -way to go. It'd be additionally helpful if we could instantly transform a note into a JIRA issue or add a comment to an existing JIRA issue much the way one can create a page from a note. Great ShipIt project at Summit 2015.
- (2015-11-06) Paul Buffington: Saw this at Summit15 during ShipIt. Love this Chrome add-on that makes it so easy to capture notes that I can later publish into Confluence.
- (2015-11-06) Jared Dodge: One of the best things to come out of Summit 2015.
- (2015-11-06) Dave Hergert: Just saw this live at Atlassian ShiptIt 2015, love it. Love how I can just drop the notes into Confluence later. Well done.
- (2015-11-06) Patrick Wiltrout: Great tool!
- (2015-11-06) Patrick van der Rijst: Awesome. love this ShipIt!
- (2015-10-02) Евгений Тимочкин: Да только за красивый фотки можно ставить максимальный бал. Штука очень полезная. Жаль нет синхронизации между устройствами(домашний ПК и рабочий, например), но вместо этого есть возможность постить в Confluence
- (2015-09-03) Sarah Moloney: Perfect!
- (2015-08-26) Robbie Gates: The pictures are the icing on the cake. The rest of the cake is good to - it's become my go to way to jot down quick notes which evolve into documents for publishing.
- (2015-06-16) Patrick Shan: awesome backgroup picture everyday :)
- (2015-03-23) Felix Haehnel: Really well done! Would be cool if we could set the background image or get them pulled in via RSS daily. EDIT: the backgrounds get updated daily. Very cool. A great new landscape every day :)
- (2015-03-12) Shaun Esther: This is incredibly useful when dealing with Confluence on a daily basis. It also solves the issue of not wanting to publish everything to a Confluence instance, but being able to when the need strikes.
- (2015-03-10) Mark Chaimungkalanont: Pretty lawson... A cool feature might be to pull out a different images based on time of day (so you get sunrise < 12pm) something else from 12 - 5, sunset @ 5 - 7 etc.
- (2015-03-10) Arek Glowacki: Amazing. Love it.
- (2015-03-09) Michelle Zeng: It's awesome, Love it!
- (2015-03-08) Robert Chatfield: Should have won! This is brilliant.
- (2019-07-14, v:0.135.0) Alexander Else: Firefox support?
Could this be ported to Firefox? Firefox mostly adopted the Chrome extension api so there are probably few code changes required.
- (2019-07-05, v:0.135.0) Angie Miller: Clarity extension Study
I recently took part in this clarity study (see below) clarity $50 for using a wellness app for free, for your work life Hey guys, we are building a tool that helps you to reduce social media use and anxiety. We want to do some user survey, and we need your help. Process: 1. Download our App from the Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/…/opjbphlikplllhehiaafngl…/related 2. Use it for 3 days 3. Fill out our survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SQW2GJD If your answers are complete and thorough, you can get a $30 reward from us. If you are invited for a quick chat on the additional question, you will get $50 from us. Thank you so much, and you are helping a fight! My question is when will this be paid out? A reply would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
- (2018-08-30, v:0.135.0) Adeola Odunsi: Cursor moves to the left of first letter typed on Clarity home picture page
When you start typing on the Clarity landing page: "What's on your mind?", the cursor moves to the left of the first letter when it opens up the notes page.
- (2018-08-28, v:0.135.0) Adeola Odunsi: Where are clarity notes saved
Where are the clarity notes saved to? I will like to migrate my notes on clarity to my new machine. They did not automatically get transferred.
- (2016-07-12, v:0.83.0) Bryan Robison: Option to turn autoformatting off
I've started using Clarity for taking notes that go into JIRA as well as Confluence. It'd be great to have the ability to turn off the autoformatting for when I need to use markdown syntax instead of Confluence's content format.
- (2016-03-26, v:0.64.0) Francis Martens: Clarity stopped saving notes
For some reason,Clarity doesn't save notes. Any clue how to debug ?
- (2016-01-21, v:0.55.0) on and off
YOU NEED TO MAKE A ON AND OFF BECAUSE NOW ITS STUCK ON MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2015-11-24, v:0.47.0) ThePixelSniper: Turning on and off
It would be great if you could turn it on and off
- (2015-11-18, v:0.46.0) Bryan Robison: Text editing toolbar stopped working
I can no longer use the toolbar to bold, make lists, etc. Keyboard shortcuts are working for bold, italic, and underline. I'm not sure what the shortcuts are for the other options.
- (2015-08-03, v:0.27.0) Search
It would be great if you could search inside the Confluence site(s) connected to Clarity. Perhaps when typing into the "What's on your mind?" prompt, it could display any matching existing pages?