Never put down your sandwich.
Control your browsing with a Leap Motion device (www.leapmotion.com). Click links, switch between and close tabs, go back and forward, etc. Never put down your sandwich.
- (2019-03-08) Mathieu Légaré: Don't work with Leap Motion v2. Ne marche pas avec le Leap Motion v2
- (2014-08-24) Aadam Saleem: Doesn't Work
- (2014-01-19) James Slater: The calibration doesn't work at all, no matter where my finger is the squares turn green. If I click through to the end this way, it is entirely unusable. OS: OSX 10.9.1 Chrome 32.0.17
- (2013-11-12) Chris Kureth: Cannot unscroll, its always scrolling, no matter what, cannot use the click gesture, else it would be a cool thing.
- (2013-11-06) George Warren: I love this extension and Leap Motion in general. I was upset with Leap at first because nothing seemed to work right but they keep updating the drivers and its working much better now. Also you need to take the time to properly calibrate Leap. Great extension! Keep it up!
- (2013-09-09) Jose Guijo: Sinceramente , tengo leap motion y me arrepiento mucho de tenerlo , es todo inexacto al igual que esta aplicación incomodo y difícil de configurar. Sinceramente si esto no mejora Leap motion sera un fracaso
- (2013-09-08) Mrc Jkb: Doesn't work when you have Touchless for Windows installed.
- (2013-09-04) Chr0n0sphere: I would very much like the ablility to disable the point/click gestures. i have "Touch for Windows" from airspace and Leap Touch's gesture recognition area is closer to the user, so it's wanting to click before i even get my cursor over the target... Aside from that it worked marvelously.
- (2013-09-03) Rob Russell: I can't get anything other than the side-swipe to change tabs working, and that only works once or twice before stopping. Clicking, scrolling - no-go. Win7 64-bit, Chrome 29.0.1547.62 m.
- (2013-09-02) Nick Chen: First vote yay! Will save for later when I have the device but...5 stars for the guy in the video XD
- (2015-12-03, v:2.0.0) Chris Clifton: Calibration
Hello, this seems like it'd be great if I could get it working fully; Close window, close tab work. Am I right in saying there is no feedback in the calibration? You literally position the leap motion and then physically point to the square? This is my assumption and if correct would explain all the negative reviews! Cheers, Chris.
- (2013-09-11, v:1.0.1) Justin bond: samsung chromebook
should this work on a samsung chromebook? it was in the store but i can't seem to get any response in order to calibrate