Turns your browser into a slideshow of URLs. - Using just one tab for all URLs for minimal memory/resource footprint - You can…
Turns your browser into a slideshow of URLs. - Using just one tab for all URLs for minimal memory/resource footprint - You can switch the tab without get intercept from the slideshow - Easy contextMenu navigation for adding/removing/showing - Fullscreen- / Autostart-feature for automation - Also perfect to run on a Raspberry PI :) https://github.com/proddi/urlslideshow
- (2020-12-22) Ittipan Langkulanon: Working great but adding pre-load interval (for slow loading pages) and transition effects (for smooth viewing experiences) would made this extension be best.
- (2020-10-20) Pete Green: Excellent extension - Hard to find / search for, so glad I was able to find it! Keep up the awesome work!!!
- (2020-09-15) Makendran Perumalsamy: Does the job! Perfectly matched my requirement.
- (2019-11-14) basilis blizard: Sooo helpful ... and does it perfectly , just wish i could find where saves the sites, so i could change or edit them faster
- (2019-03-23) Jeremy Hunter: Please add option to stop rotation upon interacting with page, i.e. clicking a link and going to another page for example. Need the rotation to stop when that happens.
- (2019-03-22) Jordi Sabaté: Molt útil! Pots dir-li quant de temps per cara URL. A més es posa en pantalla completa automaticament. Una bona alternativa a screenly ja que screenly utilitza un navegador limitat
- (2018-09-02) พงศกร คิด: great!
- (2018-08-07) Bryan Trosen: This extension does everyting I need it to do. It has varied times for each URL. The extension is auto enabled when Chrome is closed and opened. Loads in full screen. Solid extension. Great job!!
- (2017-11-18) XP Warrior: Simply Amazing. It just Works. Well Done
- (2017-02-14) Edu Piquer: This extension is great.
- (2016-09-21) Frank Janisch: Awesome - this allows for our Raspberry Pi's to rotate through 10, 20 URLs with the small memory available, where multiple tabs easily overload the poor things.
- (2020-04-24, v:0.5.0) gary rocco: url slideshow
Is there a way to force the slideshow to start at the beginning of the list or does it constantly rotate from wherever it stops? is there a way to insert a url in the existing url list or can i only add to the end?
- (2019-11-08, v:0.5.0) Justin Glen: Run on Chrome for Android
I have a touch screen Slate 21 Pro by HP that I would love to run something like this on. The chrome web store is unavailable on this device. Do you have any suggestions?
- (2019-09-26, v:0.5.0) Leif Björk: Offline installation?
Finns det något sätt att komma i besittning av en installationsfil, då mitt företag blockar installationen online.
- (2019-08-28, v:0.5.0) Lori Welch: authentication request
I would like to dispay a page from my SharePoint Site, but I need authentication for that to work. Any ideas on how I could get that to work? TIA
- (2018-10-12, v:0.5.0) Chad Gallant: Refresh Rate
What is the refresh rate on the URLs? Do they refresh prior to their spot in the rotation? Do I have to do a manual refresh to see the latest content?
- (2018-06-12, v:0.5.0) Richard Wagener: Hi
Any chance you can load the urls from pasting in a group of them at the same time or by feed?
- (2017-12-26, v:0.5.0) Jim McBride: "Reading brows history" permission
It would be more private if it did not need to see my browser history. Is it possible for future releases to not need to see my browser history? Thanks In Advance.
- (2017-10-28, v:0.5.0) Abdullah Al Mamun: Horizontal auto scroll
Horizontal auto scroll will be really helpful & appreciated