The Recorded Future Browser Extension provides real-time threat intelligence that is just a click away in any web-based application.
Layering threat intelligence over existing security solutions helps teams make more confident decisions faster. With up-to-the-minute risk scores and transparent evidence behind that score presented directly on the web page, teams can easily see what indicators need attention first, helping them prioritize their already limited time for maximum impact. With a Core or Advanced license, users can pivot from the browser extension into the Recorded Future portal for further analysis. Use the browser extension on top of: • SIEM data for faster triage • Vulnerability scan results to prioritize patching • Suspicious emails to uncover potential phishing details • File reputation services reports to speed up malware analysis • Articles, news sources, or emails to distill important points quickly
- (2018-07-03) Nick McNulty: Lightning fast context, amazing how quickly it applies our massive threat intel data to IOCs.
- (2017-06-09) Cicak Dinding: This should be implemented as a mouse-over / hover feature (instead of having to click and bring up a new tab) to show contextualized information for a specific observeable. Clicking and opening a new tab is just too cumbersome, especially in an operations environment. Good concept but has lots of room to improve (hint: see ThreatPinch).
- (2015-09-22) Colleen Donnelly: Quick and easy. Saves me a few clicks...
- (2015-09-19) Glenn Wong: Easy and simple install; great way to get context on IOCs when they appear on any web page I'm reading through.
- (2015-09-18) Levi Gundert: Easy real-time context
- (2015-09-18) Peter Luscko: The threat intelligence is well-organized and in a great summary format for use!
- (2015-09-18) Michel Edkrantz: Puts great Threat Intelligence just a few clicks away!
- (2015-09-15) Jason Hines: Cool way to quickly look up threat intelligence
- (2015-09-09) Magnus Lundgren: Love it!