Extra features for Slack, including dark theme and code copy!
This extension will add some extra features to Slack. Those features currently are: - Adds a copy button to messages posted using single or triple backticks - A dark theme Changelog 1.2.18 Theme updates Lots of updates after Slack's recent code overhaul 1.2.17 Theme updates Quick theme updates after Slack changed from using ID's to classnames
- (2019-11-12) Robert: Won't work for threads :(
- (2019-06-20) Ken Overgard: The flicker of white when switching to the slack tab is super annoying
- (2019-03-20) Rene Lichauco Jr: Loving this extension. BUT.. please update this regularly.
- (2018-11-07) Kenneth Nagayo: This theme is cool!!! Good job guys, hope to have more color option.
- (2018-09-14) Jack Bryant: Great job! few more color options would be great.
- (2018-08-30) Stephen Sifers: Ohhh yeah! MY EYES! Such Darkness, Very dim, so visible, much enjoy, WOW!
- (2018-08-21) Bastien Remy: I needed a dark theme extension, the first i tried wasn't that good, but this one does it perfectly for me. Can't wait to use the code copy for real 👌
- (2018-04-13) Denis B.: Love the dark theme, would enjoy more options though :) Thanks
- (2017-10-02) Andrzej Rehmann: Dark theme is sublime. Thanks.
- (2017-09-13) Phelipe Vidal: Does not seem to work at all. Enabling does nothing - have reinstalled several times and it doesn't even seem to recognize the website itself.
- (2017-04-18) Corbin: Great theme, and lets you keep your sidebar theme. hope to see more!
- (2017-02-06) ichano186: love the dark theme
- (2019-10-24, v:1.2.18) Ryan Brown: White backgrounds in sidebar
White backgrounds, no longer black :( https://imgur.com/a/8KrSmHM (as of 24/10)
- (2019-10-07, v:1.2.18) Andrew Bunde: Private vs Normal Channel
Could there be an option to group similar channels regardless if they're private or non-private? Currently even though channels have similar names, if they're private they get grouped separately from normal channels.
- (2019-07-11, v:1.2.16) Theo Sinitsin: Broken
https://i.imgur.com/wEZAGdG.png Chrome Version 75.0.3770.100
- (2019-07-11, v:1.2.16) Craig Miller: How about a formatting toolbar
Maybe a WYSIWYG toolbar for formatting texts (bold, italics, inline, block, etc). I see no extension which offers this, and would really come in handy so people don't have to remember the various keyboard shortcuts.
- (2019-07-11, v:1.2.16) Patkós Csaba: Latest Slack update (11 June 2019) broke the theme
Hi there. After the latest update, channel title/header and message input field have some coloring issues. They have white background with light gray text. Not your fault, it seem to be a Slack update.
- (2019-06-24, v:1.2.16) Renato Laus: Highlight color?
Hi, I was looking into the possibility to change the message highlight color in the main window, it is almost the exact same as the background color and it's a pain when you want to select the correct message to edit. I found this extension (which is supported by Wavebox, that's my productivity browser I use Slack with) but unfortunately it does not do what I need. Is it possible to either set the highlight color to let's say dark graphite grey or give the chance to the user to select it himself?
- (2019-03-21, v:1.2.15) Bruno Ferreira: In compact view, collapsed images no longer show a link to expand
In compact view, collapsed images no longer show a link to expand. Created an issue in Slack++'s Jira for this.
- (2019-02-11, v:1.2.15) Paul Brogan: chat color
i can only find the sidebar theme options but not the main chat text screen themes, which i would like to make dark.
- (2019-01-30, v:1.2.15) Rafi Perez-Micheli: Thread text input bg not inverting.
Hello, The background applied to the text input field in the threads on the right pane does not invert. However, the text inverts to light gray. The result is that one cannot see what is being typed in the text input field. I already cleared my cache and no change.
- (2018-10-25, v:1.2.15) Nicholas Carlson: Set a Status is not dark themed
Clicking 'Set a Status ..." will open a new popup where you set your status but this popup is showing with a white background, not the dark theme. I love this application by the way, I thank you and appreciate your time! Nick