Replace your new tabs page with a beautiful, fast and simple list of bookmarks.
Remember all those bookmarks you saved because you "wanted to look at them later"? But then somehow you just forgot about them, in a folder, where they would become less and less relevant? Imagine, when opening a new tab, Google Chrome would show you a beautiful list of those. OX does exactly that. Your read-later-bookmarks will be transformed into an up-to-date digest of interesting websites, easily accessible and manageable from any new tab. No user account required. Simply syncs with your bookmarks. Easy archiving of bookmarks that you have read. A new color theme every day.
- (2017-06-01) Ming Zhen Lee: Would like a dark theme for the page. Thanks for this extension.
- (2014-12-01) Kevin Luddy: Was a fan until I realized it is connected to google analytics and keeping track of what I track. Not cool.
- (2014-06-10) 曾信夫: a Great plugin that make you happy to read something later.
- (2014-04-21) Eugene Oleinik: Awesome extension! Perhaps, a more conservative design would benefit it, and page previews too.
- (2014-04-05) Pam Rose: so far, it shows up like a home page despite having no needed functions. Haven't figured out where it puts my bookmarks yet
- (2014-02-20) Steven Vandervalk: Seems a good use of minimal permissions, otherwise open source would be required. A nice idea to deal with bookmark mania tho!
- (2013-10-09) Jason Hu: Loved it. Hope it will allow us to choose which folders to show.
- (2013-06-12) Dmitrii Mitrofanov: Great extension, but it would be much better if it has some kind of folder system in it.
- (2013-05-16) mig: Great! I used Pocket, but now I use OX. Now it just needs to show the Bookmarks bar like a Chrome "new tab" page (or a link to a native new tab page...)
- (2013-04-10) Andrei Lazuk: good but it deletes your speed dial page so you can't access your other extensions...
- (2013-04-01) Great. But it would be even better if you leave bookmarks bar like on a native chrome blank page.
- (2018-03-22, v:0.224) Show bookmarks bar on new tab page
Thank you for a good extension! Is that possible to have bookmarks bar temporarily shown on new tab open (as it does on default chrome new tab page)? Thanks
- (2015-01-04, v:0.224) Linette Coutiño: no lo quiero mas
como lo elimino????
- (2014-08-22, v:0.224) 曾信夫: the custom bookmark folder
Hoping OX that the bookmark folder can be selected by user.
- (2013-04-05, v:0.204) Andrei Lazuk: speed dial
Please make a button to swipe to the speed dial page. I have useful chrome plugins there and reaching it not easy now with your plugin.
- (2013-03-15, v:0.204) Salvador Sotelo: OX bookmarks not rendering on New Tab page
The OX bookmarks list is nt showing on the New Tab page.