Add StackEdit to any web site that supports Markdown
This extension will add a StackEdit button to all the textareas on GitHub and StackOverflow, which is the default configuration. You can easily configure the extension to add the StackEdit button to any website you like, such as GitLab, Discourse or Redmine. You can also select the Markdown flavor to be used on each website (GFM, CommonMark...).
- (2020-08-27) Constantin Dobre: 😎👏🏻😍❤️👌🏻👍🏻
- (2020-08-22) Aahnik Daw: wonder ful ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- (2019-11-12) Dima Va: Does it still work? I tried it and the Stackedit pop-up would appear for a second and then close immediately.
- (2019-07-01) 倾洋: 开源免费的stackEdit比测试期间免费的typora好用多了
- (2019-06-18) Yalcin Yilmaz: Stackedit is excellent. Works with Trello card descriptions too (although buggy, due to way trello handles saved edits).
- (2018-12-13) Lee David Chung Lin: The tiny differences between MathJax and KaTeX are REALLY annoying. If the objective is to serve for the StackExchange network, then I don't understand why KaTeX. Otherwise this is a perfect tool. oh, btw, the stackedit.io/app cannot be logged out or change user, which is also a bit annoying.
- (2018-04-24) Julien Pasquier: Excellent!
- (2018-04-17) Badreddine Sabir: Une très bonne solution, innovante et pratique !!!
- (2018-04-17) khalil ID EL AAMEL: Very interesting tool! Thumbs up mister developper ;)
- (2018-04-17) imane pasquier: It is a real relief for using markdown ! I love it. Exactly what I needed.
- (2018-04-17) Abdelilah skali: Bonne idée
- (2018-04-17) Abdelilah Elihyawi: Très bonne idée
- (2021-02-06, v:1.0.4) WP DEV: Trello?
Can this be configured to work with Trello, as a WYSIWIG editor, saving Markdown to Trello cards? If not it would be a great and very popular enhancement .. being able to hit Ctrl-I for italics or Ctrl-B for bold would be much faster in Trello Descriptions
- (2021-02-03, v:1.0.4) JeongHyun Nam: Can You Make the Stackedit Markdown Extension Work on the github.com?
I found that your plugin works well in general, but I found that on the github.com, the plugin was overridden by GitHub's new editing experience. If I try to reload this page as a mobile version, StackEdit can continue to work. So can you update the plugin to support this?
- (2020-09-11, v:1.0.4) Алексей Пахом: Bug: No icon on GItHub editor
Git hub added CodeMirror and the icon was gone. Thus, there is no access to the StackEditor
- (2019-02-19, v:1.0.4) Max Hodges: airtable compatiblity
I really wish this would work with Airtable! Unfortunately they use some custom component which isn't a textArea :(
- (2018-09-05, v:1.0.4) Ryszard Kalisz: No button in gist textarea on github
Why there is no button in gist textarea on github?