To demonstrate the impact of removing Net Neutrality, this extension slows your internet connection and blocks several websites
With the FCC preparing to remove Title II restrictions on ISPs and destroy Net Neutrality, it is important that every citizen of the United States understands what the removal of Net Neutrality would entail. This extension shows you what the ramifications of this decision would be by slowing all websites except for "sponsored sites", and blocking content those sites' competitors' websites.
- (2018-01-15) Minhandre Tran: I will go to the United States during Alternative History where repealed the Obama-era rules. Now let see: Blocking (Blocking Websites) and Throttling (Slowing Websites)
- (2018-01-13) Mauro Piccininni: greatest
- (2018-01-03) doge lord: so realsitic and slow
- (2017-12-15) Alberto Xirzag: -ISP block this comment-
- (2017-12-14) Vendetta The Sixth: This is horrible. Love it.
- (2017-12-09) ΘΜΞGΔ: Crazy scary to see what could become a possible reality. 10/10.
- (2017-11-27) Brock: this is so scary. I hope this doesn't become a reality by next month.
- (2017-11-26) Connor Oud: People, please send a link to Ajit Pai for this, show him how wrong he is about the removal of Net Neutrality.
- (2017-11-26) Nuna Biz: What if I didn't notice a difference? lol
- (2017-07-19) K O O L A I D: This Was absolutely terrible. 5/5
- (2017-07-15) J B: Perfectly shows how terrible the internet would be after the removal of net neutrality. 5/5
- (2017-07-12) Dylan P.: This is the most horrifying thing I've ever used. Five stars.
- (2017-06-25) Eli Blaney: Absolutely horrid extension. 5/5.
- (2017-06-19) Tyler Gaffaney: Couldn't be sadder! :)
- (2017-06-05) Null: Worst extension I've ever used. 5 stars
- (2017-06-05) derpy153: I hate it, and that's what makes it great
- (2017-05-31) Carlin Campbell: A clever way of showing the public what their future might hold. 10/10 would block websites again.
- (2017-05-31) Peter Pagats: This shows what it would be like if net neutrality didn't exist, and it does it well. I think everyone should use this!
- (2017-05-31) PlayfulPiano: It sucks. I love it.
- (2017-05-30) Xaikonis: Terribly and wonderfully awful.
- (2017-05-30) Made the internet absolutely awful. 11/10.
- (2017-05-30) Alex Vinall: Made using the internet a terrifying and painful experience. Five stars.
- (2017-05-30) Nicolas Donatelli: This extension made my internet experience horrible.
- (2017-05-29) Tangerine Ocelot: It makes using the internet painful to use, which is the exact point of this extension. It does a good job showing you how irritating it will be to not have Net Neutrality. Only thing it needs is to throttle internet speeds and it'll be perfect.
- (2018-07-06, v:1.4) Steve Akers: it says something about debugging im trying to do a prank to a idiot that hates netneutrality
t says something about debugging im trying to do a prank to a idiot that hates netneutrality
- (2017-05-31, v:1.4) Addie Sochats: Remove?
I added this to Chrome to see how it would affect my daily to-dos. It's awful. Sharing far and wide. Now how do I remove it?!?!?!
- (2017-05-30, v:1.3) Make this extension open source
Make this extension open source. Just put the source code on a github repo and i'd be happy.