Save Bookmarks Online
The simplest bookmarking tool ever. Saved.io stores your bookmarks in the cloud so you always have access to them on any device or browser.
- (2016-09-06) Max Yakin Bozek: Nice minimal app, I only would add the ability to save tags to links for quicker and finding the links afterwards.
- (2016-05-27) Fran Tortosa: I really love the simplicity and practicality of saved.io tool. It is also so cool that now it is not redirecting to the saved.io site, and just shows a nice "Saving..." page. The only feature missing from the chrome extension is just, as someone mentioned, to be able to choose in which list to store the link. Even if the icon could be configured to store directly in one list or the default one, it would be just fine for me. Normally I want to store many links of the same subject that I am researching for, so on the same list for all. And maybe change that list next time. Is there a way you can provide info on how to configure the bookmarklet to store in a particular list? That would also be awesome and simple, to have a few independent bookmarklets for different lists... Good luck with the project and looking forward to this!
- (2015-05-15) Melvin Udall: Schlechtes Tool. Nicht mal einfaches taggen ist möglich. Zudem ist die Website zwar einfach, aber unlogisch gestaltet. Einen Link zum löschen des Accounts habe ich auch nicht gefunden. Design top. Ansonsten aber ein totaler Reinfall.
- (2014-12-13) Buzz Hey: 非常實用且便利的保存書籤的應用程式，簡易不複雜，沒有多餘的不需要的功能，感謝作者。
- (2014-10-17) Francesca G: I'd like to choose category before saving!
- (2014-02-09) Muhammet Safa Güner: Nice. But there are some errors.
- (2014-02-08) James Lee: I like this tool, but how to delete a list?
- (2014-01-17) Erwan Martin: Bon début, mais il serait intéressant de pouvoir choisir sa catégorie.
- (2013-10-04) Sureshkumar M: Nice and simple app. Would have been better if it does not open the saved.io webpage every time I save a page.
- (2016-06-29, v:1.2) Joshua Hill: Doesn't work
Receive this anytime I try to click on the extension icon: Fatal error: Class 'Stripe\Stripe' not found in /nfs/c02/h05/mnt/41076/domains/saved.io/html/app/settings/settings.php on line 11