The Identity Guard Safe Browsing extension includes many features that protect your privacy and secure your browsing experience.
- (2021-05-25) Matt DeKok: Adds elements to rich text form fields causing line breaks where they shouldn't be.
- (2020-01-11) Ronald Faler: The *&%[email protected]* sign in for Identity Guard keeps going thru a 360* loop. says my password is wrong, clic reset password goes to user name - says if we find an acct with that name a notice will appear on my gmail ......... 1hr NOTHING.... there is NO mention of any cost. No $$$ put any where near the item being chosen. If you can't be transparent I will NOT be making a transaction. If $$$ back stabbing is how it's done. then I'm outa here like a Phoenix missile, I called Tech service got a ______ recording. Says they will be back in Sat. morning we'll see. RGF
- (2019-12-08) This is not a scam. I PAY for this service and it is great... Identity theft is a Real issue. This help protect you and they DO monitor your info on the Dark Web... 100% satisfied...
- (2019-08-07) Sandy Steele: You are an idiot!!! This is the Experian Hack site that will guard you free for 1 year so you are not hacked again. Just like Capital One was a couple months ago, or Equifax they had free credit monitoring for 1 year because they were hacked. Target got hacked 2x and didnt even say sorry!!!! Thank you if you are doing what it looks like to me i say right on. Good job and Thank you.
- (2018-04-30) trytip x.: any extension that doesn't work without a sign-in is tracking you. DON'T USE THIS IT"S A SCAM
- (2017-05-30) Chris Markle: Great App. Replaced my old adblocker
- (2017-05-24) David Beach: sign up link not working
- (2017-03-29) John Clarkson: This extension works like a charm. It provides comprehensive coverage and protection from a bunch of stuff people are exposed to on the web. And it's all in one extension. Highly recommended.
- (2016-12-22) Alipure: Works great, but why do I have to pay now?
- (2016-07-26) Konstantin Bokarius: All-in-one extension offering great features. Why install several other extensions when Safe Browsing does it all? Use it on all my desktops and laptop.
- (2015-11-03) Tim Rohrbaugh: Sometimes you never know if these things work but it did right out of the gate... Well sort of... after I logged into my Privacy Now account. I then went to OpenPhish.com and tried to click links to active phishing sites- crazy huh :) Well Google blocked some and the ones it didn't, this extension did. Cool.. Just have to remember to test email links in this browser versus IE.
- (2015-10-12) Whitesky connect: It's a nice extension that attempts to protect from Identity theft that occurs when a malicious site impersonates a legitimate one for stealing sensitive data that includes passwords, social security number, account info, or credit card numbers...