Control your home from anywhere with openHAB and Google Chrome! (Supports HTTPS and myopenhab.org)
Updated November 2016 ** Please update your settings **
- (2019-10-01) Francesco Arieta: Super idee :)
- (2018-12-27) Joze Zupanec: I like it very well
- (2018-02-06) Edwin de Boer: Geeft op zich een prima weergave en bediening. Het werkt echter niet wanneer en authenticatie is ingesteld!
- (2017-12-28) Mateusz Bronk: If only 'the back button' (https://github.com/eclipse/smarthome/blob/e9f797bb09293034bcf44e0f561a3f485ed8e18a/extensions/ui/org.eclipse.smarthome.ui.basic/web-src/smarthome.js#L1642) worked, this would be ideal! :)
- (2017-11-27) StePhan Mckillen: Love it the back does not work :) other wise a happy camper it could just me
- (2017-10-18) Denis G.: Great work :-)
- (2016-12-11) Oliver Roed Schøler: Nice app. Even works with BasicUI for a more modern look. Just change the app path (/basicui/app) instead of the classicui/app Great!
- (2016-09-26) Michael Schnaitter: Nicht schlecht...
- (2016-04-02) James Bryan: A truly awesome little app, been using it before it was on the store, keep up the good work Mat!
- (2016-02-27) Sam Acton: Love this extension! Controlling the volume of my stereo is now right at my fingertips... Little things make me happy :-)
- (2016-02-10) Pascal Vizeli: Sehr praktisch. Leider hat es irgendwie 2 Scroll-Balken was etwas unschön ist.
- (2016-02-02) Julian Divett: Very handy - works perfectly. Well done
- (2016-01-20) Sam Turner: Super simple and super useful.
- (2015-11-02) Paul Hammond: Great addition to my Chrome, No need to keep a extra tab open all the time! Thanks!
- (2015-10-28) Bogdan Cornea: Thank you for this extension. It is really useful. I hope you can figure out the https part. Thanks.
- (2015-10-27) Anna Marie: Nice! Easy to use, thanks.
- (2015-10-27) Crighton Setchfield: Great, saves me leaving yet another tab open!, Perfect for what i need
- (2015-10-27) James McBride: Really handy, thank you!
- (2015-10-27) Sasha Japaridze: Thank you for the extension. Looks very useful. But I cannot connect because I use authentication. So I've got an error: HTTP ERROR 401 Problem accessing /openhab.app. Reason: Unauthorized
- (2019-03-21, v:2.0) Sergey Kharlamov: Need http basic auth support
Please, add it.
- (2017-04-04, v:1.2) Tomasz Slowik: Coming back does not work
Hi, very nice and handy plugin but with usage of OpenHAB 2, coming back from submenu doesn't work - just no response for clickin
- (2017-03-08, v:1.2) Marcin Krawiec: Coming back does not work
Hi, very nice and handy plugin but with usage of OpenHAB 2, coming back from submenu doesn't work - just no response for clicking
- (2016-12-09, v:1.2) Kai Kreuzer: fix spelling :-)
Just a small wish: Could you replace "OpenHAB" by "openHAB", since this is the correct spelling? Thanks!
- (2016-09-16, v:1.2) Paul Hammond: Openhab2 Support?
Is OpenHab2 supported? I am thinking about migrating my system but I use the Mini OpenHAB Controller very often and wouldnt want to loose this.
- (2016-04-07, v:1.2) Santosh Kr. jha: How to eneter
I am using following on my brouser.pl. suggest how to enter in your program. https://my.openhab.org/openhab.app?sitemap=POWER_CARD_ENERGY
- (2016-03-25, v:1.2) Alberto Vincenzi: My Openhab Support
It would be nice to be able to access also My Openhab, so you can access from remote.
- (2016-01-24, v:1.1) Jeff Jones: add support for openhab2
Can you update the extension to allow changing of portions of the URL to support openhab2 ? like allow changing of /openhab.app to /openhab/app and such.
- (2015-10-27, v:1.1) Robert Becker: HTTPS not working
What Sasha Japaridze said, and also: The extension only seems to support HTTP and no HTTPS. Would haven been better the other way around in 2015 ;) Thanks for the effort, though! This will be a really neat extension when it works. You could check the settings provided by the mobile OpenHAB app to see what would be necessary to configure.
- (2015-10-27, v:1.1) Sasha Japaridze: Unauthorized
Thank you for the extension. Looks very useful. But I cannot connect because I use authentication. So I've got an error: HTTP ERROR 401 Problem accessing /openhab.app. Reason: Unauthorized