Automatic form filler
AutoFormer+ is a simple form filler. Once entered data could be saved as a template and next time all data will be filling into forms automatically. Also if you want enter some other information in the same form you can click on AutoFormer+ icon in toolbar and select "Save all fields" to save as an another template. For custom form filling use another addon: InFormEnter+
- (2021-07-13) 左晉恒: Simple and exactly what I need.
- (2021-07-02) fuzzy asdf: No bad, but there's an issue where a pulldown menu is not selecting the right one, if there are blanks in the list Can reproduce with a pulldown form with these options: other, asdf, 1234, <blank>, qwerty, wasd, 5678, <blank>, example1, example2 If I try to save "other" as my choice, but it will restore the form in as the second blank. This seems to be an unusual edge case, hope it helps.
- (2021-02-16) Lukas Bohrmann: can't understand why there is no extension available that can do the job of saving and reentering form inputs.
- (2020-07-29) Sebastian Ruiz: It worked well
- (2020-03-22) Luke Lau: It doesn't work, all my data disappered.
- (2020-01-16) Melikşah Eroğlu: BASİT VE İŞE YARAR
- (2019-12-24) milad mohseni: عالی
- (2019-08-29) 尹以超: It's doesn't work.
- (2019-03-26) hiroyuki kumagai: この拡張機能が使用できればとても便利になると思う。 しかしGoogle Chromeの仕様変更に対応していないのか 現在は使用できない
- (2018-12-05) Liran Barsisa: Doesn't save forms at all.
- (2018-01-14) Adnan Showkhin: good
- (2017-11-16) Repon Khan: InFormEnter+
- (2021-08-02, v:0.646) Paidaxiii: 1
- (2018-07-26, v:0.630) Nitin Goods Carrier: changing the fields
its good but if we can change the fields in options menu after filling .