Connect to a Basecamp account and display all assigned todos.
! Works only for the new Basecamp ! Bitx is a Chrome Extension that connected to your Basecamp account, retrieves to-dos of the projects you are working on. Bitx is an open source extension based on the latest Basecamp API. Bitx is not only a tool that help you to be closer with your projects, but is also a helper in the management of multiple tasks, such as your assignments deadlines. Key features: - Sort your to-dos by due date - Check your to-do when it's done - Search through your to-dos - Use filters to see the to-dos assigned to someone / someone assigned - Notification on new to-do - Support multiple Basecamp accounts Fork us on GitHub: https://github.com/Asiance/Bitx Discover Asiance: http://www.asiance.com
- (2019-08-23) Webb Cars: It keeps giving me an error every time I try to use it. 404. That’s an error. The requested URL /basecamp-crx was not found on this server. That’s all we know.
- (2018-09-20) Tyler Burton: 1 star only because I can't link my Google account with it, redirects to: "The requested URL /basecamp-crx was not found on this server. That’s all we know." Hope that helps.
- (2016-09-09) Madelyn Roede: It was okay...when it worked. Never refreshed as often as it was supposed to, and then it signed me out and gives an error when I try to log back in! It's unusable now...
- (2015-10-10) Andrés Navarro: Does not work. No sync, grey button.
- (2015-05-14) Delinda Tinkey: I've logged in and out several times and still can't get it to display any to-dos.
- (2015-05-05) Anne E. M.: I love this app - when it works. I have had to logout and login again more than once to refresh my notifications. Would be 5 stars if it would stay synced.
- (2015-04-09) Caz Bevan: Despite being set to refresh often, it hardly ever refreshed and wasn't very usable.
- (2015-03-25) Жълт Зелен: I love it. Especially useful to keep track on unfinished to-do's.
- (2015-02-18) Jason Tillman: Doesn't sync at all. I installed it, permitted access and the icon stays grey.
- (2014-12-04) Alex Zhukov: it would be nice to have per-project todo lists show up in the extension popup
- (2014-06-25) Henders and Hazel: This extension is the missing link! When you miss or ignore an email sent from basecamp about an upcoming to-do, this extension will constantly remind you of it. No excuses that you didn't know. :) Excellent!
- (2014-02-18) So useful and very easy! I did not had any problems.
- (2013-10-15) Etienne Linck: Works perfectly ! :)
- (2013-08-24) Hassan N Hassan: perfect, clear... links to the to do, see at a glance, overdue items etc. Before you complain that this doesn't work, it's for the new Basecamp.
- (2013-08-22) Adrien Desbiaux: The fix will come soon! be patient.
- (2013-08-14) Adriano Botter: Great idea, but you have to authorise it every time you open the browser.
- (2013-05-20) Martin Gracík: doesn't work at all
- (2013-05-13) Adan Renó Martins: I couldn't make it work
- (2017-10-11, v:3.4.1) Tess Obenauf: 404 Error
Google 404. That's an error. The requested URL /basecamp-crx was not found on this server. That's all we know. This is not working on my Mac, or on my PC...on Chrome or mozilla... It hasn't worked for almost a year. Are there plans to fix it?
- (2016-08-23, v:3.4.1) Rodney Boyd: 404 error - doesn't connect
I click on "Yes, I"ll allow access" and I get an error. Google 404. That's an error. The requested URL /basecamp-crx was not found on this server. That's all we know. I tried re-installing and get same problem.. ------ Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m (64-bit)
- (2016-08-04, v:3.4.1) Michael Harris: Stopped working getting 404 error
Had been working fine for a couple of months. Now it raises a 404 error when trying to "Allow Bitx to link to basecamp" https://www.google.com/basecamp-crx?code=8ae4b40a
- (2016-03-14, v:3.4.1) Joshua Tijerina: Basecamp 3 Support
Is this going to support BC3?
- (2015-08-13, v:3.4.1) James Hutto: Seeing Double entries for each To-Do
Hello, Just the other day, I've started seeing 2 of each to-do in my list. If I logout and log back in, it seems to go away, but that's not sustainable as it comes back after a short while. I've also noticed that the refresh is not working properly. It will refresh normally for a bit... then not at all. Again, a log out/log in solves the issue, but that's not ideal. I am not sure if you guys are still developing/supporting this extensions - but I hope so. It's the best thing for this that I've come across. It just has a few bugs. Thanks!
- (2015-07-14, v:3.4.1) Михаил Соколов: Don't install on Ubuntu 15.04
I'm trying to install plugin to Chrome on Ubuntu 15.04, but it crached with error UTILITY_PROCESS_CRASHED_SHILE_TRYING_TO_INSTALL.
- (2015-04-29, v:3.4.1) Filipe Cantagalli: Extension not refreshing
How can I get this to refresh/update automatically?
- (2015-03-11, v:3.4.1) Petr Hasalík: Does this work with Basecamp classic?
Does this work with Basecamp classic?
- (2015-02-17, v:3.4.1) Hayley Vittoria: Extension not refreshing
Hello, I have several closed tasks in BC that are still showing as "overdue" in the Bitx extension. How can I get this to refresh/update automatically?
- (2014-12-29, v:3.4.1) Eric Heb: Notifications
Does this provide desktop notifications?