Everykey unlocks your devices and logs you into websites when you're around, then locks it all back down when you're not.
When Everykey is close to your phone, laptop, tablet, house, car, or another access-controlled device, it unlocks that device. When you walk away, that device locks back down. Everykey can also log you into your website accounts and generate secure passwords for new website accounts. If you lose your Everykey, you can remotely freeze it, so no one else can use it. FEATURES OF EVERYKEY FOR CHROME Everykey for Chrome has been reworked from the ground up in version 3 Remember Passwords - Remembered passwords can be used on any device that's tied to your account Automatic Login - Login to any website that Everykey has remembered a password for Multiple Accounts - Remember passwords for multiple accounts on the same webiste Password Generation - Generate unique random and secure password for new website accounts WINDOWS OR MAC APP REQUIRED Everykey for Windows or Everykey for macOS is required in order to use Everykey for Chrome. EVERYKEY REQUIRED An Everykey is required in order to use Everykey for Chrome. You can purchase an Everykey from the Everykey website: https://everykey.com
- (2023-03-01) Thierry OLLIVIER: Very useful solution; but some issue on Mac OS X, which were resolved with EVERYKEY support team, which I should have contacted earlier. Too bad, it doesn't work on Linux.
- (2022-05-28) Joseph Salim: Exactly as advertised! I've been using this key on a daily bases, so far, I have no issues with it at all. I hope the company implements a biometric fingerprint as a 2fa on their next generation device & maybe an additional security key (like Yubikey) in all in one device-that would be a huge bonus!
- (2021-03-04) dazdillinger7: It does most of the things as advertised, however it does not save some of my internal settings. Every time I close and then re-open the app for windows and for iOS I have to re-enable 'walk-away lock' and 'low battery email' notifications, I was hoping that this would save in the settings but I have to re-enable the features by sliding the radio buttons over every time I open the app for the first time after closing. Otherwise no issues. Looking forward to new firmware update which will include the ability to adjust the 'walk-away' distance in the app to make it lock on walk-away.
- (2021-02-02) Wendy Mceneny: I love this. I am constantly forgetting my passwords. Costumer service is great as well.
- (2021-01-31) Tracy Johnson: This is a fabulous product. Being an individual which has over 100 passwords many for work and personal in addition to the increase concerns for security, this product is a savior! I like the fact that once your set up the device you don't have to worry about creating or memorizing passwords ever again. Great product. Highly encourage making a purchase for peace of mind and security reasons. Tracy
- (2021-01-31) Watanyoo Chitmant: Overall is good, I am satisfied it. But have a problem I think you should fix immediately. Problem: Everykey's pop-up window that shows up to ask user whether he/she would like to save new/update password into his/her account or not when user login to new websites or change password of those exist websites, is killed/shutdown when a target website automatically refreshes (this happens with some websites, like Google account). This makes serious problem because that password is not saved to account yet and user cannot remember what password is because he/she uses auto-generated password. So, user must do a password-reset for that website to recover from this disaster. (For Google account, it takes 6 hours until you can get password reset e-mail) Current temporary solution (not so good): I copy auto-generated password and paste to notepad which I can recover from this disaster occurred.
- (2019-09-04) Jonathan Ross: Wow. I can't believe it is 3/4 of the way through 2019 and this product still doesn't work as advertised. John McAfee should be utterly embarrassed of this product. I feel stupid for being duped into thinking something with such a simple premise would actually work.
- (2019-08-27) Trevor Mathisen: Got an Everykey and have a Chromebook. Their site says it supports it, and when you install the extensions, it routes you in a loop to download for Chromium OS, install extension. Works decent on other platforms, but as a core system I use this extensions is awful. Wrote in to support on day 1 of receiving it and haven't heard anything back in over a week.
- (2019-08-18) Cyndee Whipple: does not work with certain anti viral products such as bitdefender failure on both sides. dont waste your money
- (2019-07-30) Ivor B.: It works, but it freezes my browser tabs often (Chrome, Mac). Have to copy+paste URL into new tab for it to work.
- (2019-05-31) Tsuna Mi: I'm not giving it a 1* as I don't hate it, I do however wish they had a half star for disappointment. McAfee....this "thing" smears the name for you. What a scam you have going here John. I went all in on a 4 pack for my family too, just sayin'
- (2019-01-30) Constantly pops up when I am trying to reset/recover a forgotten password and makes changing passwords extremely frustrating. Freezes often. Can't turn off automatic sign-in. I do like the option that pops up in the user/pass forms, but the auto-fill pop up is very frustrating. Would rate higher if it was functional. Even removed and reinstalled and it is still annoying.
- (2019-01-25) Rod Jr: It does NOT work with windows 10 and It has a lot of issues with mac. doesn't open your car doors or unlock you Iphone X. It is a false advertisement so far. YUBIKEY 5 NFC does a much better job than Everykey.
- (2019-01-04) Dylan Newlander: So far, it works on Chrome and not with Vivaldi, which is a Chromium browser. It installs, but never connects to the service.
- (2018-05-03) Jacob Burke: Has been working great for me so far!
- (2018-04-22) Sean Wormuth: If you don't have the key with you then the pop-up becomes unresponsive and you can't even close it out. You can't re-position it either, so it sits there dumbly blocking your web page. You have to reload the page and hope it doesn't pop-up again. When you have it with you it works about 50% of the time. There is no documentation for the password generation on the McAfee website. It kicks in when it detects you are creating a new log in for a site, but there doesn't seem to be a way to make it generate new strong passwords for sites you already have a profile for.
- (2018-03-10) Tom Salstone: I just recieved my Everykey, charged it; but CAN NOT make it work at all. I need help....can't find in the App store? So far this thing is a piece of junk and expensive...Tom
- (2018-03-08) Drang Po: Not as advertised!!! I can get it to open my computer and that's it. The latest windows program does not allow me to access the stored passwords like it does on the Iphone. Which by the way does not allow me to sign into the phone with the key. Everykey say's to people to write support... I did it the 2nd day after I received it and only have gotten automatic replies since. What is the point in telling people to contact you if you never respond. And if your that swamped with support email's then fix the goddamn thing already!!! If your in the business to sell them then make them work!!! The video ads are misleading. There is no good manual's on how to exactly get stuff to work... Like use it to open my car? give me a brake if it won't work with a updated windows 10 with a updated chrome and a updated Everykey app.... then what good is it. it's not good for anything! Fix it!
- (2018-02-27) Steven Dworkin: Does not work with google chrome browser!!!!!
- (2018-02-25) Abraham Licht: Its an expensive useless device. No support, doesn't work with MacOS or IOs. Never ever again!
- (2018-02-23) Ronald Peppler, CPCU: I've been waiting for two months now and winter is just about over>>> First come first ship...
- (2018-02-22) Brian Anderson: Connecting to Everykey Service... I cannot get this to work with Chrome on Windows or Mac, over a year of development and the only thing I can get it to do is sometimes unlock my computer. Also, I have to charge it daily. Woah, super bummed, the 4 stars this is given is BS...
- (2018-01-25) They sent me that thing 14 months after I paid for it... Then even though they said it would, it doesn't work with macOS, it doesn't work with Chrome, it doesn't work with Android. Absolutely and completely useless
- (2018-01-02) Jordan Moore: Doesnt work. Just like their windows application and just like their android application.
- (2022-06-30, v:3.14.0) Darren Mack: Samsung Tablet
I am using a Samsung galaxy tablet, s8 ultra. My browser is Microsoft edge, and I can not use the browser add on to use my everykey the way it is supposed 2work. An6 advise? Darren Mack [email protected]
- (2021-09-10, v:3.14.0) Paul Aguilar: Chromium OS and Chrome and Chromebook
I have installed the Chrome app from the Chrome Webstore. When I attempt to use ity, I am informed that I must download the Everykey app for Chromium OS...However, when I click on that link in your downloads page, three guess where it takes mer? Yup to the Chrome webstore. So, it's basically a red herring vicious self-perpetuating circle. This is frustrating and bordering on fraud especially since I just paid for a year subscription. One wonders what a stater attorney general might say when informed that your information is misleading, or am I missing some crucial step?
- (2019-03-24, v:3.9.12) William Lucas: Out of range
Only in Chrome my device says out of range and wont connect works good with everything else but not chrome I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still wont work and no I dont have out of range turned on in the main app only Chrome gives me a problem
- (2018-12-29, v:3.7.0) Phillip McMahon: Issue after install
I install the plugin (just received my new key) and I just get put into a loop with it telling me I need to install it. I am using a Google Pixelbook. Please help otherwise the whole thing is useless.
- (2018-12-14, v:3.6.1) BT Bentley: Wont work with new Pixelbook
Tells you it is compatible, allows you to download the Chrome extension, then just loops you through saying you need to install the extension. And then I find out only after purchase it will not work with an Android phone. Total waste, and on its way back.
- (2018-10-26, v:3.5.11) Authentication Error Everykey for Everykey for Chrome could not be authenticated: status -751
This is what I get when I click on the chrome extension. I purchased my everykey over a year ago and have yet to see it work properly. I just went out and bought this laptop jst to see if I could get the thing to do as advertised. It logs me onto my computer but I still to mouse click. It advertises that it will AUTOMATICALLY log you in when near and when you walk away. Having to mouse click is not automatic, I can scan my fingerprint faster. Are you at least going to make sure it works with Chrome???????????????
- (2018-04-24, v:3.0.13) Jim Nail: Windows 10
I install the app on my windows 10 desktop with the Chrome extension. Then when I click on the EK icon in Chrome, a message pops up saying 'Connecting to EveryKey Service...' but nothing happens.
- (2018-04-23, v:3.0.13) Jim Nail: 'Device Password Changed'
WHen I initially try to connect to EK on my Windows 10 laptop, the prompt is for my computers password. I know this password, yet it errors with 'Wrong Password' everytime and I cannot get past it. Any help please?
- (2018-03-22, v:3.0.13) Toru Sasahara: Can't
- (2018-03-13, v:3.0.13) Dennis Armstrong: EveryKey Bluetooth Dongle
I have been slowly working my way through the setup of Everykey. I charged it last night but seem to run into a problem every step I take. I installed the chrome extension for EveryKey on my PC and could get nothing but the McAfee video selling the product. I finally understood I needed to purchase a USB 4.0 Bluetooth dongle for my PC which I did this morning. I set it up and connected a couple of my devices to make sure it worked, and then downloaded the Windows 10 Everykey app. which allowed me to register my Key. However, when I tried to pair my 4.0 Targus Bluetooth device, I got a message informing me that my device did not appear to be compatible with Everykey and that I should purchase the Everykey Bluetooth Dongle to continue using Everykey with my device. So far I have spent approx. $70.00 for the Everykey and $30.00 for the Bluetooth dongle and I still can't used the device. I tried to look up "Everykey Bluetooth Dongle" to see how much it sells for and couldn't find a match. After reading all the negative reviews from previous purchasers, I have a sinking feeling that I'm just throwing money into a bottomless hole. If you can help me get this device setup using English and not TechSpeak or having to spend more money, I would be grateful. If not, please provide me with the information necessary to return this product.
- (2018-03-08, v:3.0.13) PapageienUmschau: Norton blockiert Everykey
Norton blockiert Everykey und macht es damit nutzlos. Warum erfolgte keine Anmeldung bei Norton? ganz schlechter Service...
- (2018-02-24, v:3.0.13) Nicklas Nylén: Connection problem
Bluetooth must be 4.0 or higher to work.