Opens Spotify links in other streaming services
As seen on The Next Web, Android Headlines, Caschys Blog and Mobiflip. Open Spotify links in other streaming services. Without login, just music. Offers native integration with the Google Play Music Desktop Player. Don't want to be redirected to Playify? Just add #no-playify to your URL and you're good. Learn more: https://krmax44.de/playify ================= New in v3.0: Complete rewrite, transfer more than 100 songs, custom URLs New in v2.0: New design! New in v1.0: Transfer Spotify playlists completely to Google Music! ================= GitHub: https://github.com/krmax44/Playify Donate: https://krmax44.de/donate
- (2019-12-05) Sam Wray: This is suuper handy. I've been wanting something like this for a long time - thank you so much :)
- (2019-01-14) Felipe Rodrigues da Silva: The chrome extension just seems to be broken (abadonware, maybe?) now. Followed all Github instructions. It could correctly read a Spotify playlist, but I couldn't import it back on any other Google streaming service. A shame! I really could use it!
- (2018-04-22) HawkingDoesDating: Couldn't get it working. Didn't understand what email I was supposed to use, the one I'm using on chrome or one for play. I tried both and tried signing into chrome on my google play email. Nothing worked I'm afraid, my details were rejected every single time. although I feel like I'm probably missing something. FYI I'm using the desktop player. I followed all instructions and enabled API.
- (2018-03-17) Spark: This is really good for not only playing Spotify songs in GPDMP, but also exporting the songs into Google Play! It doesn't work entirely when the playlist has too many songs, but dividing it up into multiple playlists and exporting them individually into one playlist made it work fine! Way better and less fiddly than any other options out there and best of all it's all FREE!!! Thank you so much for this! :D
- (2018-02-01) Extremely useful tool for friends who send Spotify links (even though Play Music is 1000x better). The fact that it supports the desktop player is what makes it near-perfection.
- (2017-10-31) G Dufault: I've been looking for a tool like this forever! You saved my life. However, I dont know if it's a bug, but I can't transfer playlist over 100 songs. The app only detects the first 100 songs. So I created multiple playlist and transferred them one by one. Otherwise, awesome app. And it has a nice design too. EDIT: also I would change the "Log out" button placement, it's easy to click it by accident since it's close to "start transfer"
- (2017-10-14) Merry Faith: Fantastic! My only complaints are: a) playlist titles don't show when they open (just 'playlist', it would be nice if the spotify playlist name copied over) b) when I play songs in the playify version of the playlist, it opens play music in a new tab vs playing them in the same tab as a popup or something. I assume that's due to google play music API and I am installing GPMDP on my home computer so that should make the experience better, but I can't install programs at work and it gets a little annoying. c) The links open as searches - which is probably best so you can select the correct song/version/etc, but it would be cool if they opened in an album with the track selected (see songwhip's handling of this for an example). It still is utterly fantastic for what it does and I appreciate what the dev has done so much. I can lurk r/spotify for new music again!! Yay!
- (2017-09-29) Stratos Sarris: Awsome extension! Thank you so much..! Please fix the playlist export function and it will be perfect!
- (2017-07-10) Corey Garst: Simple and effective! It would be really cool if it could convert whole playlists at a time.
- (2017-07-10) German Taroco: THANKS!!! I was waiting for something like this for a long time. It works great. I also discovered that it also works with Google Play Music Desktop Player!
- (2017-06-29) Sau coole Erweiterung, kann ich nur empfehlen!
- (2017-06-28) Prashant kulkarni: usage- copy the link from spotify song or playlist using share option or right click for copy option and simply paste in chrome address bar to open in google play music
- (2017-06-26) Lucas LeCompte: Awesome app for those of us who use play music!!
- (2019-03-22, v:3.0.2) Andrew Kilgore: app password
how do I enter an app password so that playify will connect to Transfer? I'm using 2FA on my google account but I'm not sure where to enter my app password for the playify chrome extension so that it can connect to Transfer.
- (2018-03-03, v:2.0) Anshuman Singh: not logging in
there's a red line under my username and password even though its correct.also ive the less secure app option on
- (2018-02-19, v:2.0) Mathijs Herremans: Playify
Awesome feauture! If I'm right, it won't work if you're a non-paying member of GPM, because you won't have acces to GPM's library, am I right? I'm actually looking for an alterative to a great 1-click YT to MP3-converter I had. For some reason, it separated the "artist name" from the "title", plus it added the album cover. It was a firefox extension but unfortunately, it stopped working a few months ago. Until now, I haven't found any YT to MP3-converter which does the same thing. Do you have any recommendations to this problem? Because unfortunately, GPM doesn't have every song available on YT. In any case, the work you've done is incredible! And it's great you keep updating your programs! Keep up the good work :)
- (2017-12-07, v:2.0) Gautam Atri Valley Realtor: Only 100 songs
My Playlist has 294 songs, However, when I open the link, it only shows 100 songs and never more .. Please help https://open.spotify.com/user/1266227581/playlist/0KRPEugUVGhEW66Z1CPTs6
- (2017-08-10, v:1.0) Matthew Berrios: "Song not found"
I've spent at least 2 hours on this and cannot get it to work. So Im on windows and I set my password for spotify on the exe, and then ran the transfer exe. I pasted a spotify playlist url and clicked the plus sign. I signed into GPM and set my spotify password. Once I try to transfer, it says "Song not found" for every song on the playlist. yet the playlist shows up on a list. I tried making my playlist public but still nothing. I even tried a public playlist from someone else.