Create a short link to any text on the Internet
This free tool allows you creating a short URL to any text on a Website. This comes in handy when you wish that everyone receiving such a link will focus on a specific portion of a Web page. Just select any text, then click on the "TLDRify" button, and a short URL, which can be instantly shared with your friends will be generated. Once opened, such a short link will take your audience to the original Website, and scroll the Web page down to the selected quote. Create an account on www.tldrify.com, and get the possibility to manage the links you create.
- (2020-04-12) Noormohammad Bhuayan: does not work, do not display any link
- (2019-09-02) Bryan “Ironman” Stark: What i disliked about it was that it only has the ability to share with email, twitter, facebook and Google+ which is now defunk. The next thing i didn't like was that it creates a link via TLDRify.com rather than creating an anchor in the actual page.
- (2019-08-06) Aleksey Beldiev: Работает, но не со всеми блокировщиками рекламы. Благодарю.
- (2019-07-28) Nathan Ihara: This is very cool, but I BELIEVE it only works on webpages that have anchors. Otherwise, it just takes you to a 404. If I'm right, this should probably be made clear to users.
- (2018-08-17) Viktoriya Babenko: Работает почти идеально, именно то, что было нужно. Спасибо разработчикам!
- (2018-02-21) Rogerio M. Souza: Perfect! Cool! Visit tidrify.com!
- (2016-10-13) Benjamin Minkowitsch: Loved this on Firefox. Will remark any issues I encounter with it in the future.
- (2016-04-19) Роман Боровик: Facebook??
- (2015-09-11) Нік Вуйчич: Не работает
- (2018-09-06, v:0.4) TLDRify doesn't work anymore! :(
Thanks for this super-useful extension! ...but it doesn't work anymore for several weeks now! :( :( When selecting a text and clicking the TLDRify button, the text highlights well in yellow but the popin with the generated link isn't displayed, there's just a blank rectangle instead.
- (2018-07-17, v:0.4) link failure
TLDrify has been a super link for research mentoring for students. However, without explanation, links fail to work and now the TLDrify site seems to be malfunctioning. I've restarted and CCleaner'ed my desktop to no avail. I have a serious research mentoring deadline and need the function.