Take a snapshot of the current web page. Save the whole thing as an image or drag a selection. Makes creating web tutorials easier.
Click the little camera icon at the top of your browser to take a snapshot of the current web page tab. You can then save the whole thing as an image, or drag a box using your mouse pointer to save just a section. Supports saving images in JPEG or PNG format, and works in the Chrome browser on desktops and on Chromebooks. It is designed to be simple, lightweight and work offline. Originally created to make the building of web tutorials easier, but with many more uses. Written by Neil King @ South Staffordshire College.
- (2020-08-23) siam samir siam samir: i add many snapshot and screen shoot app but they r all not working but this is excellent....
- (2019-01-19) Miloš Vujović: its time for new update upgrade for better quality for pics
- (2018-06-27) ali jafarpisheh: thanks google
- (2018-03-18) badrun rasyid: very helpful
- (2019-01-19, v:1.2) Miloš Vujović: ts time for new update upgrade for better quality for pics
its time for new update upgrade for better quality for pics