This extension will save all tabs that are opened in Chrome and gives you the flexibility to open all of them in one-click.
Are you scared to shut down your computer because your open tabs disappear? No problem. This extension is here to help you! It's a tabs organizer that allows you to select and save currently open tabs in and as sessions. Tabs saved in a session can be launched at once. Organizing tabs in a smarter, efficient way thereby boosting users productivity. Features: 1. Ability to save all / selected opened tabs 2. Ability to open saved sessions in one-click 3. In addition to saving the tabs that are open in your browser, "Please, Save My Tabs!" has the capability to open multiple tabs content from a list of saved URLs. 4. Ability to download selected sessions in Excel 5. Ability to delete sessions 6. Ability to append tabs in existing sessions Upcoming features: 1. Ability to edit link titles 2. Ability to add link to Bookmarks 3. Ability to download links in more formats (JSON, CSV, TXT) Change log: 1. Added a How-to tab 2. Made some performance improvements For bugs, feedback, and suggestions, write to [email protected]
- (2020-08-28) عبدالله السليمان: رائعة وبسيطة لحفظ التبويبات المتعددة ، واستعادتها .
- (2020-02-09) Noah Spencer: works exactly how i wanted to save my tabs. thank you
- (2019-05-19) Chip Cooper: I would certainly change my rating if the Author decides to continue support; with recent chrome updates this app is still fairly functional; but, has a number of problems. Recently, and I'm pretty sure I won't get support on this, I have an exception with tabs saved recently that won't open at all. This has prompted me to find another solution. It's been a great few years, at least 3 or more. This was my GOTO app for saving my tabs; but increasing problems has forced me to look elsewhere. This is one of those cases where one wishes the Author has requested some monetary support from users. I for one would have been willing to pay a small monthly, or periodic donation to support.
- (2019-04-24) Pit: Not any sync feature. After remove chrome and install all personal etc are lost.
- (2019-04-04) Ruben San Juan Rivera: Bueno hasta que te das cuenta que NO GUARDA EN LA NUBE, si borras chrome, o lo usas en dos o mas computadoras, la extension no comparte lo que hayas guardado... y a estas alturas eso NO SIRVE
- (2018-11-06) P S R Akhilesh: This extension is quite useful. It has more comprehensive features than Onetab. Needs more support though.
- (2018-04-17) bob poindexter: No longer saves tabs to existing sessions. Other user listed same problem in support, no response. Would be great, otherwise.
- (2018-01-30) Boyd Petrie: Installed this as I needed to reboot my computer. Saved my tabs, saw the saved tabs in the "Saved" tab of the extension. Restarted my computer, and ... nope, no saved tabs. Failed at this very basic task. UI is quite nice though, so I gave it an extra star for the simplicity of that.
- (2017-11-20) Gianluca Demarchi: Fantastic tool to handle multiple pages and save them with a session name to recover later. If you like me navigate through the same multiple page, and keep them organized by theme, this is your extension! Tried a few similar extensions, but this was the only to give possibility to add pages to already saved sessions
- (2017-04-27) Wesley Garcia: Esse, é ótimo. Fácil de usar e extremamente útil.
- (2017-02-01) Warmuser: Great but needs some useful implementations: 1) Search bar function 2) Scrolling wheel function 3) Rename list function 4) Restore the deletion (to prevent some mistake) 5) Password for some groups of tabs + hidden tabs. 6) Backup function for the extension datas. Anyway on my latest Yandex I got these problem: the extension doesn't save always some group of liks.. Sometimes it miss the savatage or doesn't save without to insert some number before the words.. Maybe there is some sorta of limit. I hope will be fixed soon! :)
- (2017-01-20) Better then TabCloud but Missing account possibility
- (2016-12-29) g m: pretty darn great
- (2016-06-13) vijay Dubey: Awesome work, this has been very useful for me and save me a lot of time and cliks, keep up the Good Work :)
- (2016-05-25) Ashwin Kamble: Awesome extension!
- (2016-05-18) manish patel: Awesome plugin! Easy to use and very useful in day to day life!
- (2016-05-12) Sudarshana Chheda: The extension is super helpful. Every morning, it helps me pick up work from where I left it the previous evening. In my role, I need to do a lot of research and reading and it helps is saving the WIP links.
- (2016-05-05) Deepak Pati: Great app! Saving tabs is much easier, more user-friendly. I really like the interface.
- (2016-05-05) Allan Mascarenhas: wow.. gr8 stuff. Nice one click tab saver
- (2016-05-05) Praveen Sharma: Wow! this is one of the best extension i have used ever! To start with, i have saved the "Office" tab and added all frequently used websites in the tab, now as soon as i come to work, i have to just do a single click to start my work!
- (2020-12-04, v:1.3) Deepika P: Extension suddenly stopped working
The extension is un-clickable, and I was relying on this to save all my links! How do I access them now? Please Help ASAP!
- (2019-05-19, v:1.3) Chip Cooper: Milan Chheda, are you still supporting this extension?
My only real question is whether you'll be supporting this site in the future; and what are you plans with it if not. It needs work. I and from what I can see, many other people are starting to have problems with this app; if you're no longer supporting this; at least give us the information we need to retrieve the information contained within this app so we can store it for our own personal use as bookmarks. Thank you. I now have a saved list that won't open; and no idea what to do about this. Considering it is for an upcoming trip; it has crippled me that I counted on this behaving as it has in the past; this one list of sites seems to be an exception; however, how long before it becomes the rule?
- (2019-04-24, v:1.3) Pit: Sync feature not work at all
Not any sync feature. After remove chrome and install all personal etc are lost.
- (2018-08-22, v:1.3) Take tabs to other device
When I switch my devices how do I take my tabs from one device to another
- (2018-04-29, v:1.3) Morgan Stevens: where are saved tabs?
where are saved tabs. where is chrome storage and how to open it?
- (2018-04-17, v:1.3) bob poindexter: Won't save tabs
No longer save tabs to existing session. Same problem as listed by other user so there's a problem.
- (2018-04-03, v:1.3) Can't open a saved tab
Hi, Great utility, great GUI too. Could you tell me where the saved tabs data is stored ? I have a stored session that will list the sites, but will not open, export to excel, or delete the session. The only thing that sticks out is the name has an '&' in it ?
- (2018-04-03, v:1.3) Shane Gunn: Can't save to saved tabs
Saving tabs to an existing session no longer works for me.
- (2018-03-12, v:1.3) Martin Morris: Can't delete saved tabs
When I select delete from the menu with the saved taps section the tab does not delete. I am using chrome on a mac.
- (2017-09-11, v:1.3) Curtis Vancura: How-to
The description says you added a How-To tab. Could you please tell how to view this tab? Thanks, I'm looking forward to enjoying this extension.
- (2017-05-30, v:1.3) Tahor Sui Juris: Storage
Would it be possible to link this to the Chrome Login and maintain that same data within Chrome? Would this enable zero chance of loss of data? As I am using your app at home, but discovered here on a public machine that there are NO TABS saved for me to recall.
- (2017-04-25, v:1.2.2) Anil Desai: Where is the tab history saved?
My PC had Windows reinstalled, so I lost my earlier Chrome installation, which had lots of saved tabs. Where can I find that history of tabs / links? Please help, I really need to access some of those! Thanks