Cato - a command launcher for your web browser.
Cato is command launcher that allows you manage your open tabs, playing videos, bookmarks, downloads, history and so much more. Cato does the work of 30+ web browser extensions & is completely free and open source. Feature List: - Search Google, Youtube and Gmail (more coming soon) - Play/Pause videos on webpages - Search history, bookmarks, open tabs - Manage your browser shortcuts - Create new windows & tabs (including incognito) - Close tabs (single or multiple) - Copy the current URL - Shorten Urls - Calculator - Detach tabs from their windows - Disable/Enable/Uninstall Extensions - Duplicate the current tab - Copy current URL - Detach tabs - Find bookmarks and open them - Sort open tabs by URL - Merge all browser windows into one. - Toggle Bookmark - Navigated your Pages & Tabs (Forward and back) - Mute tabs - Toggle Fullscreen mode - Reload tabs (single or multiple) KEYBOARD SHORTCUT Activate the Extension by using [Command+J] on Mac & [Control+J] on Windows or Linux or assign your own custom command (https://goo.gl/Hv4YHc)
- (2021-05-29) dat tien: This extension is so awesome, I hope you make a similar version in Firefox
- (2021-03-09) zenji tech: Great and probably underrted extension.
- (2019-03-13) Great extension. I remove one star because the default shortcut doesn't work under Windows, Ctrl-J displays the Downloads screen.
- (2017-11-10) Timur Badretdinov: Simple and easy to use, but sometimes lack of actions.
- (2017-11-07) Tomas Yang: Awesome! Steward is another command launcher with more features. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dnkhdiodfglfckibnfcjbgddcgjgkacd
- (2017-10-09) John Floro: Very helpful extension. Changing the shortcut key is easy. I changed it to "CTRL + ." Here are quick instructions for changing shortcut keys in Chrome: https://www.howtogeek.com/127162/how-to-create-custom-keyboard-shortcuts-for-browser-actions-and-extensions-in-google-chrome/
- (2017-10-03) Alex Bass: Works great! The default shortcut on Windows (ctrl+j) brings you to downloads though. Maybe pick a better default option? I already know that I'm not using this extension more because of the default shortcut not working. Looking forward to using it more and actually getting some use out of it. I changed the shortcut to CTRL + Shift + F (sort of like a "super search" type deal).
- (2017-10-02) Manak Kapoor: Looks very similar to thundertick.com
- (2017-09-25) chad tunis: Like it a lot!
- (2017-09-22) Juan Guardado: Really helps with productivity.
- (2017-09-22) Muhsin Abdul-Musawwir: Awesome! More minimization of mouse touching.
- (2020-06-04, v:1.1.5) Ruslan Koryakin: You still maintaining app?
Hello, Found your app quite interesting but it seems you not supporting it anymore, at least based on last update on github. You okay if i pick on it? Thank you, Ruslan
- (2018-09-14, v:1.1.4) Francisco Velazco: Change Tab Command Not Working
I have the same problem described by Jordan Newton, the "Change Tab" function doesn't work, is there a way to solve this issue? Everything else seems to be runing fine. Thanks for your help.
- (2018-06-20, v:1.1.4) Jordan Newton: Change Tab Command Not Working
Trying out this extension and liking it so far. However the main fuction I got it for is 'Change Tab' command and it doesn't seem to be working. I type in 'Change Tab'then find the tab I want, press enter and nothing happens.