Allows users to send selected text and image data from webpages to NewTek TriCaster.
DataLink™ Web allows you to easily populate both text and image DataLink keys from webpages. DataLink values are immediately available for use in TriCaster title pages, and elsewhere in TriCaster. Simply select some text, or an image, and use the right-click context menu (or a hotkey) to update a DataLink key you have defined. Any title page using that key will immediately update. Setup is easy, and permits you to select which TriCaster to communicate with, supply custom key names, and decide whether keys will hold image or text values.
- (2017-06-22) Graeme Gross: This can quickly send Datalink data to a TC Adv Ed device. It cannot be pointed at a standalone version of LiveText used to feed graphics into your TC AE. This means a graphic must be generated ON the TC to use the DL data being sent to it. My use case is to have several templates for Twitter content created in LiveText on a stand alone machine. The graphics operator chooses the template that fits the content best, and pushes that to the Tricaster operator. That cannot be done. We must use an M/E to build a background out of the LT background and a second GFX channel for the LT data to overlay on top of it. On a 460AE that isn't a huge problem, but on a Mini with AE you have limited DSKs to use. Can this extension be updated to point directly at a standalone PC running LT and push webkeys to it? I would give this 5 stars.
- (2016-12-13) Colin Sandy: This is a great Chrome extension that does exactly what it says it does. It lets you get content into your TriCaster fast. Colin Sandy Sandy Audio Visual LLC NewTek Systems Integrator
- (2016-03-25) Srisuwan Prempree: ลองใช้แล้ว สุดยอดครับ ต้องดาวโหลดและอัพเดต TC AE เป็น V2 ก่อนนะครับ
- (2015-08-11) Kim Henderson: Does as it says it does. Really helps get content into your TriCaster
- (2015-08-03) Yervant Kachichian: Thank you to NewTek for creating a great extension to bring in any data on a webpage to TriCaster. Social Media on air is now a breeze with Advanced Edition and DataLink! -Yervant K Varto Technologies NewTek Elite Partner NY/NJ