extension ExtPose

Best Homepage Ever - New Tab Quick Launch

CRX id


Description from extension meta

All Your Favorite Websites in a Single Click

Image from store Best Homepage Ever - New Tab Quick Launch
Description from store - Automatically open BestHomepageEver as your new tab page. - Instant access to all of your favorite websites, live news, email, and more. - Add/Remove any number of custom websites. - Beautiful backgrounds bring your tab page to life - Plus, useful and popular tools to help you browse quicker and easier than ever before _____ By clicking "Add to chrome", I accept and agree to installing 'Best Homepage Ever - New Tab Quick Launch' extension, which will change the browser's new tab page to https://besthomepageever.com. This extension does not collect any personal information. Full Privacy Policy - https://besthomepageever.com/privacy/

Latest reviews

  • (2021-03-21) Ross Guldenbrein: It feels like home, but.... I've used TBHPE for ages and I really like it! However, I can currently only give it 4/5 stars. This is because I use the 'Best Homepage Ever - New Tab Quick Launch' with Chrome, and it only seems to work about 75% of the time! The other 25% of the time, the new tab extension somehow turns itself off, and I have to go back into my browser's extensions and switch it back ON. And, I can't find anywhere, or any person, to help me fix this annoying problem!
  • (2019-07-06) seaglass: THE BEST HOMEPAGE.....everything in one place...excellent resources.....awesome!
  • (2019-04-08) Walter Weirich, Jr (PatriotRider64): It's great having everything right at your fingertips...thank you Homepage.
  • (2018-06-27) Dayanti Pator: loved it
  • (2018-06-12) Kenneth Lane: The best Homepage! None come close to the ease and purity of Best Homepage Ever. I love things that work and this app does that and then some.
  • (2018-06-11) Steph Frye: Very easy to use and so functional with all the links you need right there. No scrolling! I use it for both Chrome & Firefox homepages and love it.
  • (2017-10-28) Jeanna L Willard: I love having all of my favorite web sites all on one page, easy to use!
  • (2017-10-27) Joseph Maldonado: can easy to edit
  • (2017-04-25) Marie Ortiz: Very Nice easy access to all your favorite web pages thank you so much developer. Marie Ortiz.
  • (2017-02-09) Justin Carver: Really like this extension. Makes accessing Best Homepage Ever and all my favorite sites a lot easier in browser.
  • (2017-02-07) Sarah Carver: Love this homepage! I use it every single day for easy access to my most frequently used sites.


1,840 history
4.5 (17 votes)
Last update / version
2022-08-14 / 1.0.2
Listing languages