Look up Wikipedia, Wiktionary, Google Translate, Google Maps, and Oxford American Dictionary.
Use this extension to: * look up a word or group of words in Wikipedia, Wiktionary, or Oxford Advanced American Dictionary * translate a word or whole text into your language using Google Translate * look up an address in Google Maps Simply mark the word/text/address with your mouse cursor and then right-click it to open Chrome's context menu. Choose "Look up" and your desired action. Use the options page to manually change your preferred language. This extension has been optimized for lightweight, performance, and privacy. In contrast to many similar extensions, it uses no background resources (you can verify this with Chrome's built-in task manager) and no tracking software (Google Analytics, etc.).
- (2018-08-21) Wilbur Taute: Tops, if only I use it more... Also seems like it should be a builtin Google Chrome function :/ Only here because I want currency conversion incorporated :) And translate with / like this ONE - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-translate/aapbdbdomjkkjkaonfhkkikfgjllcleb
- (2018-04-13) Oaní Silva da Costa: Faz o que deveria! Muito bom, mas poderia adicionar pesquisa ao Mathword do Wolphram para pesquisa em matematica.
- (2018-03-02) Coot Master: whats this thing about google maps inframe
- (2015-09-05) David Averbuch: I tried the maps option and got the message: "The Google Maps Embed API must be used in an iframe.".
- (2013-10-11) Anna D: great all in one reference tool! easy to access and use!
- (2013-07-18) Evgeny Victorov: Отлично и очень удобно!
- (2013-05-08) Sam G. C.: Handy! Useful!