Show a recreation of a Rolex GMT-Master II watch when a new tab is opened. This is not an official Rolex extension.
This extension shows a recreation of a Rolex GMT-Master II wristwatch when a new tab is opened. It includes a sweeping second hand, minute hand, hour hand, GMT (second timezone) hand and date. You can select the timezone of the GMT hand by clicking the configuration icon on the top-right corner. This is not an official Rolex extension. Rolex SA has not endorsed or is affiliated with this extension or its development in any way.
- (2020-04-12) Puneet Mehta: Love it!
- (2020-02-09) Muhammad Hamza Chowdhury: I was extremely surprised that it actually worked, however the whole watch doesn't fit on the page (maybe its just my laptop?) but overall i love the fact that it tells the time
- (2019-04-02) Tom Woringen: swag
- (2018-01-23) Coda: i didnt expect it to actually work, so thats a nice suprise :D
- (2017-11-09) Russbus The GAcito: it sucks
- (2017-10-21) Michael Neo: Beautiful...
- (2016-11-03) Phil Kwon: This is so good I don't even need to buy a physical Rolex anymore.
- (2016-11-02) Andrés Mata: very slick looking! loved it.
- (2017-11-27, v:1.2) it can't be removed
i can't see my new extension because of the rolex gmt master.('-')