Surf the web on your terms
Custom cleaning/blocking of the HTTP requests combining blocking features from RequestPolicy and referer changes from RefControl and lots more. You must define what to block yourself: Define filters in pairs of referer-target(optional wildcard) and assign an action. Actions can be block or one of your custom header operations. * User-Agent: pass, simple, random, remove * Cookies: pass, remove * Accept-Language: pass, remove Details on the extensions options page.
- (2018-10-27) aqua: Топ плагин, сокровище для хрома, 12 из 10!
- (2016-12-07) Алексей Плюшкин: Finally! I block redirects. Thank you!
- (2014-11-02) Oblivion 945: i cant even get it to work on my computer. it is stupid.i hit add and it dos`nt even work
- (2014-03-30) Kay Thiele: twitch doesn't work at all, even when I allow every single domain. Other than that its superb
- (2012-10-19) Diego França: Great extension! I was missing an extension similar to RequestPolicy in Chrome. If possible, please create an option to auto refresh the page whenever the rules of the pages are changed! Manual refresh every time is annoying.
- (2012-03-23) derrick m: This is a great tool for testing referer and user agent issues. Was able to prove that a certain web service was returning 403'3 based on referer. Works great.
- (2012-02-20) John Smith: Excellent, if not for the lack of a few features: 1) Wildcards ('*' being most desirable). 2) Being able to edit rules already created. 3) Sortable rule list (e.g. alphabetically). Search function wouldn't hurt, either.
- (2012-12-23, v:0.0.3.7) Jonathan Stephens: Edit filter cursor placement
When editing text in a filter, my cursor jumps to the end of the text after every keystroke :-(