Mautic Helper Extension
This extension keeps track of the contacts timeline in Mautic. It also adds the option to track emails sent from Gmail.
- (2020-09-11) Eduardo Cardenas: Does not work for tracking emails sent from GMAIL. It needs to be updated. Only the notifications of updates/changes are show. PLEASE UPDATE
- (2020-07-14) Olivier Arntz: Gmail cannot compose new e-mails ('unknown error') when this extension is activated in Chrome. Following all instructions on https://docs.mautic.org/en/plugins/gmail does not solve the problem. This extension probably needs an update or is only intended for older Mautic versions.
- (2019-07-29) Sriharish Krishna: Not working when we send emails from Gmail.
- (2019-06-28) Juan Timaná: This extension needs an update. It does not work with the new Gmail interface.
- (2019-05-21) Pravin Uttarwar: Not working with new gmail interface, as far as I know it should track mails sent from gmail in Mautic, but seems like this is not happening, whereas contact created in mautic is shown in plugin notifications.
- (2019-02-07) Luis G. Gutiérrez: No sirve en Gmail. No traquea nada.
- (2018-11-17) Tony Gavin: This is a solid extension that does what it says it will do. Mautic newbies, just be aware that you'll still need to email from the Mautic dash is you want Mautic to properly identify your contacts. Once properly identified, Mautic Helper is great for tracking emails sent directly via G Suite.
- (2018-10-24) Andre Bellafronte: this extension is out of date
- (2018-02-08) Marcos Both: Este software é perfeito.
- (2020-06-19, v:0.9.4) Werner Garcia: Github repository for the source code
In case anyone else would like to contribute in updating the extension, this is the source code: https://github.com/mautic/mautic-helper-chrome-extension
- (2020-06-10, v:0.9.4) Dilip Pole: what is Mautic Secret ?
hi is what is Mautic Secret ? and where can i find and insert please help me out.
- (2019-02-23, v:0.9.4) Can you add the patch and reroll to fix the issue with the new Gmail?
Here is the patch from github: https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/mautic/mautic-helper-chrome-extension/pull/6.patch Here is the github repository: https://github.com/mautic/mautic-helper-chrome-extension/pull/6 I am also willing to test it if you would like. Thanks, Anietie
- (2019-01-31, v:0.9.4) When will this be updated to support the newest Gmail interface?
When will this be updated to support the newest Gmail interface?
- (2018-10-15, v:0.9.4) Daniel Palmer: Tracking
Emails from Gmail are not tracked. No data is added to my contact list when sent, opened, or clicked.
- (2018-08-31, v:0.9.4) Gordon Soukoreff: Tracking Not Working v2.14.0
Nothing inserted in email body when helper is checked. No code in out going email.
- (2018-08-08, v:0.9.4) Wesley IF: Tracking Not Working
When the helper is checked, nothing inserted in mail body. The email has no tracking code when view from recipient end. Running Mautic v2.14.0
- (2018-07-04, v:0.9.4) archit joshi: Plugin not working
Emails are not getting tracked or new contact getting created with latest mautic version 2.13. Any help will be appreciated
- (2017-11-20, v:0.9.4) Inbox
Hi, It would be absolutely wonderful if this extension would support google's inbox as well as Gmail. Davide
- (2017-09-06, v:0.9.4) Damien Roux: Email addresses with a dash not working
I'm using the Mautic Gmail extension, but there is an issue updating the contact when the email address contains a dash. i.e. if you send an email from Gmail to "[email protected]", the extension is registering in Mautic a new contact as "[email protected]" not connected with the existing contact. The dash in the email address seems to cause an issue for automatic merge and contact recognition. Can you help please? Thanks :)
- (2017-04-14, v:0.9.4) Login Persistence
Hey Guys, Is there any way to stay logged in to Mautic Helper? I'm on a Macbook Pro using Chrome and need to log in every time I want to use the tool. Thank you! Robert
- (2017-03-28, v:0.9.4) Martin T: Mautic doesn't track emails sent from GMAIL
Hi, I am using Mautic Helper extension for Google Chrome. Unfortunately, after sending email with trackable links and ticked the box for Mautic tracking enabled, I cannot see any event associated with the email opened or any links clicked within the email sent from GMAIL with Mautic tracking enabled. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you