Prevents Google from changing the URL of the search result when you click on it
Prevents Google from changing the URL of the search result when you click on it. Right click any search result on Google and you will notice it changes. This extension prevents this from happening. This stops Google from tracking your clicks and speeds up the page load (one less redirect from Google). Works on all Google sites. https://github.com/LittleLightLittleFire/link-fixer
- (2018-01-16) Robert Orzanna: Should be the default on Google Search!
- (2017-11-11) Works well. Stopped Google's endless redirects in Google News.
- (2017-07-05) Dissociated Women Incorporated: It works perfectly, and it fixes a horrible design flaw in Google. Not much else can be said really!
- (2017-02-15) Jiazhao Zhang: 很好用，谷歌搜索后可直接跳转到对应网址
- (2017-01-05) Anatoly: works nicely with latest chrome!
- (2016-12-02) Jo Li: This thing is absolutely fantastic for people like me. Now, I can just right-click a Google search result link and grab a URL for posting elsewhere, such as YouTube playlists or blogs! Thank you, littlelightlittlefire!
- (2016-09-19) Crispin Bennett: Excellent and indispensable for anyone who dislikes Google CrapLinks.
- (2016-09-18) Elkin Ya: Works also on new Firefox, as it supports webextensions.
- (2016-08-08) Chun-Wei HAN: Works as expected
- (2016-07-30) Boris Chistyakov: Helpful extension to know the URLs of returned search results and copy them as needed without visiting website.
- (2016-05-28) Сергей Фокин: Работает fixer
- (2016-05-06) Carlos Alberto Sierra Torres: cumple
- (2015-08-19) Dean Codemo: This is the best extension I have ever used! I recommend this to all of my friends.