Translates selected text into opted language.
By using this extension you can easily translate specific part of a page or specific word on the page to another language. The usage is quite simple... 1. Select a text on the page. 2. Click on the Translator icon. That's it and you are done! Use the dropdown list to change your preferred language. It remembers your choice for the next usage. If you are supposed to translate texts frequently on some page, then you can make use of the option `In-line Translation`, which translates the text immediately as you are done with selection. Please use this feature only, if absolutely required as it increases the load on server. It uses http://translate.google.com/ for the translation.
- (2019-09-10) Saeed Daneshi: ! Malware. don't install. this extension is bogus and don't any work.
- (2019-03-15) Anuj Kushwaha: Very nice
- (2016-01-04) Юра Гагарин: не работает
- (2014-05-22) Andrei Istrate: Very good and efficient. I'm satisfied for now.
- (2012-12-05) Валентин Горетый: [хз ток как работает))
- (2012-11-15) Nesa Uskovic: good
- (2012-09-16) Mehmet Ali ALGUR: perfect
- (2012-09-06) not working
- (2012-07-28) Mareia MariG: good:))
- (2015-05-02, v:1.1.6) Brick Robbins: Stopped Working
When I try to translate a word or phrase, the progress bar just keeps moving, but never gives a result. This happens with both Spanish and Russian It used to work great, but not now
- (2013-07-12, v:1.1.6) A R T: Doesn't work
Hello , my translator doesn't work anymore , i get then the message "undefined " I tried with three different languages , but no only the message. Do you know what's wrong with it ? Thanks Ron
- (2013-01-04, v:1.1.6) translator
- (2012-09-06, v:1.1.4) Seems not to work
No error but nothing appears where should be translated text