Track your life
Lifetab (beta) is a digital productivity and data tracking tool that will help you get stuff done, and help you record things you think are important so that you can analyze some of factors in your life that affect your productivity and overall happiness. We're currently in beta, so the version that you're using is just a fraction of what we having waiting in the wings. **NOTE** If lifetab doesn't open after installation, make sure you disable other extensions that open when you open a new tab. You can do this by going to more tools --> extensions in chrome. Features: - Daily Task List Here's where you will put everything you want to get done during the day. - Data Tracking What get's measured gets managed. Track things like sleep, coffee consumption, exercise, meditation, productive hours worked and see the impacts they have on your productivity and happiness over time! In future versions, you will be able to run analytics on the data and really deduce what sort of impact these things have on your life. You can only track the stock items currently, though in future versions you will be able to track whatever you want. - Date Selector Look back on the days past, or go to into the future and allocate tasks with the date selector. - Quote of the Day Quotes are great. The quote section is not just about standard 'GET SHIT DONE' quotes, some have been chosen to inspire thought, and to view things from different perspectives. Upcoming features: - Gratitude Section Expressing gratitude daily has been shown to increase overall happiness and life satisfaction. Each day, take a minute to think about what you're grateful in life, and write it down! Life is the little things. So if it the nice fresh cup of coffee you've got in your hand, the smile that that person gave you at the grocery store, or the fact that you're lying down with your head on a nice cool pillow, write it down and be grateful! - Note Section Have a crazy moment of inspiration that you just need to get out of your head? This is where the note section comes in handy. Get to the note section as fast as you can hit control + t and record it in the note section. - Journal - Weekly Planning Everyone wants to be more productive. If you're anything like me, you've used a bunch of different productivity apps, note taking software and journals to try and get more stuff done. Buuut I have never really stuck with any of them, and the best anything is the one that you actually use. I decided to hijack an action I do hundreds of times a day, opening a new tab, to keep me on track with my daily goals. It's hard not to use a productivity planner when it's popping up in your face a hundred times a day! So enjoy! Your feedback is welcomed - you can help create the productivity planner that works for YOU. Lifetab - Your life, just a tab away.
- (2019-06-28) Manas Kulkarni: Looked great, but didn't even let me create an account.
- (2019-05-13) Mr O.: It is broken and doen't accept new users wish you luck friends. As long as your product works I may give it a 2 and above if I could try it.
- (2019-03-11) Peter King: Super stupid. tried to register with my email address - I have used for years, and I am currently logged into my computer with same email address..Lifetab won't let me register - claiming my email address is invalid.. Lifetab or Me? ...One of us is retarded. Don't think it's me.
- (2018-04-28) Kristina K: A really good idea, but it did not work at all. It was fine for the first two days, but after that, everything got deleted after a couple of hours, and then a couple days later, I would open a new tab, and lifetab would be there for a second or two, but then it would disappear, and just take me to a plain white screen, and I could not go back.
- (2018-02-01) Brandon Lonich: Really like the app, but I fill it up with my list in the morning, and when I open up a tab to check something off, or see what I need to do next, the list is gone and I'm starting all over with a blank form. NOT HELPFUL!! I need to see the list throughout the day. It worked great the first couple of days. Really disappointed.
- (2017-08-09) Robin Shorter Lilly: I have searched for 20 years for something this all encompassing yet incredibly simple easy and basically something to help me feel in control and confident. boom this is it!
- (2017-07-24) Srini Venkat: I like the content focused stricture of the page - without any distracting pictures. Also the different categories of notes that I can add. But I am eager;y waiting for the ability to save these daily notations in some way, without which this app is very incomplete. Wish u all the best and thanks for creating this!
- (2017-05-30) Charlie Groves: Love it. Super easy to use and awesome features
- (2019-04-07, v:beta-3.0.0) Elizabeth B.: Mailing List
Do you have a mailing list? I saw you recently commented this is currently off-line and undergoing development, but it seems like it would be really useful. I just want notification when it is available again.
- (2019-01-06, v:beta-3.0.0) cant even register let alone use?
if it's not operable - please just remove it from chrome completely
- (2018-06-09, v:beta-3.0.0) Denis Y: Why is account necessary?
Extension seems great but why do we need to make an account to use it?
- (2018-04-27, v:beta-3.0.0) chris norred: LifeTab being sunsetted?
My LifeTab add-on for chrome no longer pulls up when I launch the page. Just curious if it is being updated or if it is no longer usable?
- (2018-03-15, v:beta-3.0.0) Mike Butterworth: Don't open in new tab...
I don't personally like the 'opens as a new tab' thing as default. IMO just make it open from the tray icon and add options as to how it should open (via new tab, via tray icon, on Chrome launch, etc.)
- (2018-02-02, v:0.1.1) J F Ninski: DOES NOT OPEN NEEDER WORKS NONE
hi, looking for help about a life agenda, boor of every day planning task, to do list of life goals.- just download it, litab.- It Does Not OPEN.-?.- THANKS VERY MUCH
- (2018-01-25, v:0.1.1) Perry Jones: I am concerned about losing the information.
I am concerned about losing the information. Isn't there a way to store the information locally on the hard drive? | "Your data is stored in the browser, so deleting your cache will delete the data. " --PJ
- (2017-10-16, v:0.1.1) Totes Muhgoatz: Other Themes
I love this Tab! I've used a lot, and this tab actually keeps me on track. The only thing I'd like is to be able to customize the colors and fonts on the page. Thanks!
- (2017-06-27, v:0.1.1) Vikram Jetly: installation
how to install this app in window 7
- (2017-06-17, v:0.1.1) Ian Brooks: Broke
will not open