View all your open tabs in a list. v4.0 bugfix Shortcut Keys Alt+Z = Popup Alt+Z+Shift = SideBar on/off ----------------------- SideBar Menu IFrame Menu Tab Stack **tab stack not working in IFrame Menu Disable shortcut keys ----------------------- Open chrome://extensions/ Find the "Extension keyboard shortcuts" button in the bottom right. Find the TabList Manager Section Delete shortcut Key
- (2021-03-22) Danniel Soares: Pretty nice. I found it looking for a replacement of some similar ones, that don't render correctly in Vivaldi. Surprisingly, this one is even somewhat better, with the additional menu on hover. Thanks!
- (2018-02-05) Gangus K: Doesn't always work the way it's supposed to. No matter what I did in settings the sidebar would live on even after uninstall. The ridiculous Sidebar pops out even if you just get close to the browser edge. These intrusion pop outs and persistent list window are extremely annoying as are some other features. Like the 'Sorting' feature and intrusive permissions!
- (2017-08-08) Andreas V.: a) missing icons in the normal list (Alt-Z, Alt-Shift-Z) ... but the list that appears on hover: there are just icons, no text .. so what about merging both types of information?! b) sidebar (Alt-Shift-Z) does not restore oriiginal browser window dimensions on exit. If you can fix those, it would be useful!
- (2017-06-10) Hans Gruber: Useless - missing icons in the list - stack won't survive a browser restart - stack is suddenly corrupted, even without a restart my stacked tabs are gone, what a nice extension...
- (2016-10-12) Reset 77: its one of the best sidetabs around but has some bugs working with the panel docked, seems a lot of extensions have this problems since last chrome updates hope this still being developed Thanks!!
- (2016-09-26) Ileana D-U: It sometimes creates a popup window in the document that is very intrusive. It blocks my view of the left side of whatever web page I am viewing. I can make the column of that window narrower but I can't get rid of it. There is no way to close it that I can see.
- (2016-04-08) Jonathan Harker: does everything I need with low memory usage, very nice thank you! Yes, it would be useful to disable the tab sorting.
- (2015-12-04) Douglas Bailey: Another vote for allowing users to disable tab sorting; it makes an unholy mess if I accidentally click in the wrong spot.
- (2015-01-09) Clemens Ratte-Polle: a history dropdown button like your extension is missing :)
- (2014-12-21) MarcTBG: Can't disable the damnable tab sorting.
- (2014-06-20) Nicely done, lots of confugration options. Would also like a feature to list all tabs from all windows.
- (2014-05-16) Rupert Jung: Really helpful but it would be GREAT if you could just press Enter to jump directly to the tab (if only one search result remains in the list)
- (2014-05-15) Nick Drexel: Love the alt-z. I also made the popup window to the max of 800 so the tabs show up more in the middle of my screen. Makes it easy to click on the tabs without having to move my cursor all the way to the left. Love the app.
- (2014-05-06) Tuan Kuranes: Nicely does the job. suggestions: - list all windows tab, not only current windows - alt-z is nice, but if "Enter" could make the tab switch to the first entry found, so that we can switch to a tab using keyboard very fast, that would be awesome
- (2021-12-23, v:4.5) Nick Drexel: How do I see the website image icon besides the text
For example Gmail will show a colorful picture of an envelope. I'd like to be able to see that icon on the left of the text.
- (2021-01-04, v:4.5) Kris Houston: Moving TabList Manager items fails to update tab positions
Lately I've been with experiencing a rather annoying problem with TabList Manager constantly failing to update tab positions whenever I move an item up or down within the manager itself; however, TabList Manager does eventually correctly update tab positions of moved items after several tries. Please fix!
- (2019-12-21, v:4.5) Nina Zacuto: Conflict with pdfs opening in the browser
Recently I have had problems with pdfs not loading in the browser. I finally found an answer ,not on the Google help page. It said that another extension was creating the problem. Since I had recently had to re-enable TabList, I tried disabling it and pdfs are now loading. I really like TabList. Are you aware of this problem and can you fix it?
- (2017-09-19, v:4.5) Ross R: SORT function, what does it do exactly?
SORT function, what does it do exactly?
- (2017-09-19, v:4.5) Ross R: cannot drag UP in drop-down list(not floating)
tried to drag item to top of list and scroll-bar keeps popping to bottom so can never make progress upward. Love the Extension though, thanks! Ross
- (2017-07-25, v:4.5) 饶鸣: cannot show icon in popup page
cannot show icon in popup page. need change in manifest.json,add img-src * chrome:;
- (2017-03-10, v:4.5) Tabs on the left stay open
When these tabs are open, on sites that do not center, the tabs cover the left side of the screen. How do you get it to retract back to the 3 lines? I just closed Chrome and it came back correctly, but don't want to have to do that every time.
- (2016-06-24, v:4.5) Joe Chasko: Stack icon obscures site icons
The upper-left pop-up grey stack icon hides the facebook home icon among others. No way to remove it?
- (2015-05-20, v:4.5) Michael Moore: additional features
- option to hide iframe button if only a single tab is open - option to hide the top bar (containing buttons and search field) - iframe button is successfully hidden when video goes fullscreen in YouTube but is not properly hidden for Emby Server when it goes fullscreen
- (2014-12-15, v:4.4) Clemens Ratte-Polle: Arrows jump to Top or Bottom
you could insert 2 arrows in the drop down list to jump to top or bottom of the tablist :)
- (2014-12-15, v:4.4) Clemens Ratte-Polle: display number of open tabs
you could show the counted number of tabs in the list displayed in the icon of Tablist Manager in the browser bar.
- (2014-12-15, v:4.4) Clemens Ratte-Polle: drag listed Tab upwards does not function
i can not drag up a listed tab when the list is longer (100 tabs:) than the whole drop down menu. One can not scroll with mouse or arrow keys. so i can only drag a tab downwards - irreversible... :(
- (2014-12-15, v:4.4) Clemens Ratte-Polle: Sort Button one Click?
what will happen if i click on the sort button? will it sort immediately? it would be good to know in case of loosing my known order of tabs :) it should always take 2 Clicks if something irreversible could happen. thx