A partition icon for spacing the extension buttons on your toolbar
Create some breathing room. Manage and organize the extension buttons on your toolbar by adding a blank space, a divider icon, or your own keyboard icon. Additional spacers: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/2nd-toolbar-spacer/fplioachhfdbehddoehahffjbcfeinid https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/3rd-toolbar-spacer/eioickpimlccboiimncpaphillnjccmi https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/4th-toolbar-spacer/jkonoggfdfhabnccjanbnnccnbblhikd https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/5th-toolbar-spacer/nbfggebgopkfbnfcafbialgjhoaobaek https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/6th-toolbar-spacer/ppplbdcdldelngnkblbjfclblmhgncgb https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/7th-toolbar-spacer/mecndhoakokighbdjanlfcdikmggphil https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/8th-toolbar-spacer/iiandhpnocgjaabfjmhegfdombmcjbpd https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/9th-toolbar-spacer/amimippoojpcjhcedkpioldppncamaah https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/9th-toolbar-spacer/jcigapkmkejookkejhojeobnbngphomg
- (2020-11-02) Joon Keat: love it for its simplicity. Perfect for organizational freaks. I'm using up to 7 of them! Too bad this is a crude workaround.
- (2020-04-12) Richard Stacey: Very handy , thanks.
- (2019-06-27) Carl La Fong: Great extension! This is a basic feature Chrome should provide (FP is weak on this as well) so thanks very much for your efforts. Also, thanks for creating the multiple instances since rarely will one separator be enough. One suggestion- The space occupied by the spacer is wider than the amount used by other buttons which may be by design to provide more noticeable separation. However, Chrome does not allow access to the left of the address bar, leaving just the limited area on the right. As a future tweak, it would help to allow the width to be adjusted. Tip to users- for the divider, it accepts high ASCII characters
- (2019-06-12) Gloria Aguinaga: I love that there were 5 spaces available - did exactly what I wanted them for! Thank you!
- (2019-02-08) Victor Elizondo: Nim. You are simply a gift from god.
- (2018-07-21) Phil Springer: Hi Nim, Your Toolbar Spacer is the only extension I have found that solves the problem of google chrome developers coding the address bar in a way that does not allow it to be dragged to the LEFT to make the address bar smaller / shorter. Some of us use addons that we need in the center of our browser so we dont have to waste mouse efficiency to access the addon in the upper right hand corner every time. Please make more Toolbar Spacers I have all 10 installed and its simply not enough spacing I need more up to 40 or 50 of these would solve my issue. I search high and low and your addon is the ONLY solution i have found. Please make Toolbar Spacer 11 through 50. Thank you
- (2018-03-19) THANK YOU !!
- (2018-02-19) I headed to the Web Store searching for a "spacer" with the funny idea in mind that "maybe someone is crazy enough to really create an extension just for the icon alone". I was definitely - positively - surprised to see this, then. It's hurting me in any way possible (why for god's sake is this not a thing the browser offers!?!), but it does what it says it does.
- (2018-02-08) Wayne Hynd: Great help to "organize" Chrome toolbar. For those of you who are wondering how to add more spacers: Click on "RELATED" tab (you are currently reading in the "REVIEWS" tab, right?). At the bottom, in the "More from this developer" section, you will see additional spacers "extensions" to install. Have fun!
- (2018-01-09) TheProteanGirl: THANK YOU finally someone who made exactly what ive been looking for
- (2017-12-09) David: Simply so.
- (2017-11-12) Xavier Walton: Cool! I probably will be using about two of them but this is great.
- (2017-09-03) Rogerio M. Souza: Very very good!
- (2017-06-23) André Verwijs: perfect for grouping extensions.. :)
- (2017-02-26) Pure genius workaround!
- (2016-10-24) R.D.: great job!
- (2016-10-11) Reset 77: Works really good i also use 5 of them, very useful Thanks!!
- (2016-07-10) Bonne idée pour organiser les boutons sur sa barre. Mais devrait avoir plus d'options, comme faire varier la longueur de l'espacement? J'apprécie le fait qu'on peut choisir la couleur, et le caractère à afficher (une barre verticale, ou ce qu'on veut) Il manque vraiment plus que le fait de choisir la longueur de l'espacement.
- (2015-01-23) Werner Nickname: Perfekt. Kein Schnick-Schnack!
- (2013-12-28) Does EXACTLY what it says on the tin!
- (2013-02-28) Micah S: Great, but I could use another one. Or two.
- (2020-10-28, v:30.0.8) Marc Shepstone: Colour Questions
Hey, I love your dividers since they help me to group similar extensions together. A bit of order to the chaos, right? I have noticed that there are a lot of unicode symbols that create such interesting things. However it's parsed it seems to add an attribute to the custom area. My question is in the other direction though, I see that I can change the colour of these things but I'll be damned if I can get anything other than primary colours out of it. Everything like lapis, light blue, cerulean, none of them worked which is odd since they are common words used to edit colour. If you could perhaps point me to the direction of the functioning list of colours that work? I'd love that. I look forward to hearing back from you. Be well, stay healthy, and always let both wisdom and compassion guide you on your path.⁽™⁾ Marc S.
- (2018-02-08, v:30.0.8) Wayne Hynd: How to use the "Custom" and "Color" options.
Will you please let us know how to use the "Custom Divider" and "Color" options? Thanks for your absolutely VERY helpful app!
- (2017-12-28, v:30.0.8) Nancy Rector: Closer together
I can't find a single spacer that lets me bring my icons closer together. I have a lot. Ü
- (2017-11-12, v:30.0.8) daeger: Toolbar Naming
Could you rename the additional spacers for better grouping? Toolbar Spacer, Toolbar Spacer #2, etc...
- (2017-09-03, v:30.0.8) Rogerio M. Souza: Thanks for your job. Problems in the DL of the 9th toolBar spacer
Thank you @Nim for your brillant job. The URL of the 9th toolBar space not working: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/9th-toolbar-spacer/amimippoojpcjhcedkpioldppncamaah Thanks!
- (2016-12-21, v:30.0.8) Lawrence O: It's great but...
NIMROD Y U NO ADD MORE DAN 5?
- (2016-07-10, v:30.0.6) Spacing length option
I like to be able to choose a custom divider and its color, but I'd like to be able to choose the spacing length too. Will it be possible in future realeases?
- (2016-05-23, v:30.0.6) I need a bottom bar!
I have too many buttons. I'd like to put them in a bottom bar like I can do in Firefox, instead of crowding the omnibox further.
- (2015-02-23, v:2.0.2) Joel Waxman: Adding additional spacers
I already have three Toolbar spacers and need a few more is there a way to add more?