Allows to open a synchronized external video player for easier data entry when using multiple screens.
Unofficial Hudl plugin that allows you to open a synchronized external video player for easier data entry when using multiple screens. Simply open your Hudl Library and click on the added icon that allows to open the external video player. *This extension is only for the American Football version of the Hudl Library. **You might need to restart your browser after the installation for the plugin to work. ***You should disable the snap detection feature in the player settings for optimal use.
- (2020-10-09) Rich Hammond: This is amazing best thing ever
- (2017-11-10) Analytix: Awesome - control / see data and edit data on screen one while having the video in full screen on monitor 2 Works perfectly fine!
- (2021-08-30, v:188.8.131.52) Art Mata: Icon not showing up
I don't see the icon after extension install
- (2020-11-04, v:184.108.40.206) Joshua Shingleton: Hudl Multi Screen for Lacrosse
Would love this feature to work for Lacrosse.
- (2020-10-26, v:220.127.116.11) Stephen Stoakes: Watch Game Film
Hi, This is one of the best extensions I use, however I was wondering if you could do something similar for Watch Game Film? (https://www.watchgamefilm.com/default).
- (2019-10-07, v:18.104.22.168) Austin Taylor: Intercut Video will not play
I have a Macbook Pro running Mojave 10.14.5. When I pull up the split screen extension the clip will load and will be in sync with my main screen however the clip will only play the same repeating couple seconds of the clip and I have no way to advance or rewind the clip past this. If you need any screen recordings or any additional information I would be glad to help!
- (2019-03-31, v:0.0.0.4) Intercut Game Film
Brand new to the extension and love it so far. However, we have intercut game film so when I go to the 2nd angle (end zone copy) the clip will sometimes cut off or reloop before the main screen. It seems that the time the clip is allowed to run on the extension screen matches what the sideline time was for that play. So if the sideline clip time was 12 seconds and the end zone clip was 16 seconds, the last 4 seconds of the end zone will not play on the extension. Very minor thing and I don't know if its fixable. Thank you for this extension!
- (2017-12-15, v:0.0.0.4) Brett Juergens: how to?
So do I have to open on two tabs on two different devices or on one device and stream from the second tab?