Find out forex market hours at a glance.
Find out the opening hours or popular forex markets instantly! Forex Time shows you the market hours and highlights the ones that are trading. Changing timezone is supported so you can view the hours with the timezone of your choice. Note: Forex Time does not take holidays into account at the moment. What's new in version 0.4.0: - Added market hour display customisation. Now support 12-hours, 24-hours and custom format What's new in version 0.3.0: - Upgraded all dependencies for greater performance and reliability - Fixed issue where the status of Tokyo is incorrect at Sunday night PST - Fixed issue where countdown timer not in sync with current time - Updated timezone to match latest ICANN 2017a standard. Some timezone abbreviations are removed (http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz-announce/2017-February/000045.html) What's new in version 0.2.2: - Updated dependencies What's new in version 0.2.1: - Added "Time Left" feature. Now status will countdown when market is going to open/close - Fixed a bug in Chrome where "Settings" button is always highlighted What's new in version 0.2.0: - Weekend is now taken into account - Font size and date/time format is now configurable - Fixed broken layout in Firefox Ubuntu What's new in version 0.1.1: - Re-release Firefox version What's new in version 0.1.0: - Updated Sydney market hour to 0800-1700 local time - Release Firefox version
- (2020-12-24) f gh: exactly what I needed. thanks
- (2020-11-13) Lebogang Olifant: Simple, useful and easy to read. Love it. You can enhance it by adding: light and dark mode switcher, alerts/notification functionalities. Thank you.
- (2020-01-10) Eugene Krabs: Theres going on some mischief with summer and winter times. When setting Europe/Berlin, the time is shown as CET and correct local time, but the market times, e.g New York are one hour off. It's 16:24 in New York now, but the clock shows the market closes in 36 minutes, which is wrong since NYSE closes at 16:00.
- (2019-11-21) Luc FX Trader: Simple but absolutely useful!
- (2019-11-13) John Anyanti: Great extension, works as intended but could Frankfurt forex clock be added as well
- (2019-09-23) Amin: Quiet Simple and Useful, only issue i found is it doesn't count Daylight Saving so when summer or autumn begin's have to manually add and minus 1 hour to your current GMT to make it accurate
- (2019-08-13) Dreamer LK: Simple and perfect. Great job (y)
- (2019-06-02) haitham mahmoud: i love it but i don't know why 12h doesn't work thanks
- (2018-09-16) Miguel Manalo: Great tool very handy. Good job and thanks!
- (2018-04-04) Graham Coia: Does what it says on the tin. No muss, no fuss.
- (2018-02-26) Shyam Makwana: Awesome tool, Does this respects day-light saving time ?
- (2018-01-08) Rob Tarbet: Works as intended. Not flashy. a countown to market close, or open would be nice
- (2017-10-25) Radoslav Samardzhiev: Super useful! Thank you. :)
- (2017-10-14) Universal 2001: I like it. Thanks
- (2017-02-21) We Talk Trade: What i want exactly great extension for me. I am part time trader. It helps to find which market is currently running and also works well
- (2017-02-02) Little Tiger: good for trader
- (2016-12-21) Sefater Gbashi: I really love this App. It's exactly what i have been looking for all this while. Thank you so much PS Wai for the good works.
- (2016-11-30) alvaro andaluz: siempre dice que esta cerrado el mercado , no funciona .
- (2016-10-05) Jason Aw: Exactly what I need. Good job in making this easy. Probably can enhance this extension by adding the "time left" feature
- (2016-07-07) André Sousa Amorim: Best forex chrome addon! Thx for doing it for us! :D
- (2015-10-09) Wahyu Sumpeno: This is what I have been looking for since I trade 24hr futures.. I love it !!
- (2019-10-21, v:0.4.0) Abhishek Gaonkar: Unable to use 12H format effectively.
Whenever I select the 12H format from settings, and click on Done it reflects and time is show in 12H format. But when I close and return to the add (without closing browser). it again shows me time in 24H format. Can you please fix this
- (2019-03-25, v:0.4.0) George Abuid: Problem with Opening times
Is it possible to customize Opening time for the different markets? Your Forex time for Tokio TSE is different from other sources , like this one below. https://www.worldtimezone.com/markets24.php https://www.thestreet.com/investing/stocks/what-time-does-the-stock-market-open-14696671 At Tokio TSE, your extension places it as opening at 08:00 AM local time and other sources say opening time is 09:00 AM local time. Right now, at 08:15 PM America/ São Paulo time, the source above says Tokio TSE is CLOSED and your extension says it is OPENED. However, London Forex Opening time appears to be the same as other sources... Thanks.
- (2019-03-14, v:0.4.0) Iceman0929: Android Version
Do you happen to have an Android version too? Thank you
- (2018-08-28, v:0.3.0) Jamaye Despaigne: Question- 24 Hour Clock Display
Can I get the Open & Close times in the Market Columns to format in my PST zone instead of showing the 24 hour clock? How? JD
- (2017-09-25, v:0.2.2) Jesus Meca: Sundays not working
It's Sunday 9:30 pm PST but Tokyo shows as close now.