Simple and Smart way to organize all your bookmarks in one Place. Access all your favorite bookmarks from any device or browser
Turn your browser into the ultimate online bookmark manager ✓ Organize bookmarks by group or category ✓ Add bookmarks with beautiful icons (list, S, M, L, XL) ✓ Search bookmarks in your collection ✓ Bookmark Toolbar Button to quickly add sites to myMark.me while you are browsing ✓ Create multiple pages such as Home, Work, and Edu. ✓ Auto sync with all your devices and browsers ✓ Multiple search engine choice ✓ Choose background and font colors that best suit you. ✓ Add your important notes and find them when you need them. ✓ Set as home page / start page or new tab page to quickly access all your favorite bookmarks and notes ✓ Start your day with inspiration or a motivational quote ✓ Search bookmarks in your collection ✓ Safe and secure, your information will be encrypted while it’s transmitted between your browser and myMark.me
- (2020-04-12) Tom Wade: I just downloaded myMark and it seems to be a great extension for bookmarks, except for the fact that it takes over a new tab and home page and there is no way of turning it off. I give it 4 stars only because it seems to be working great. Fix that issue and it will give 5 stars and I will buy the PRO. Not for sure if I'm going to keep it if this is not fixed but it does work great so far.
- (2020-04-09) mf bb: 2020 Awsome! it easy to track of bookmarked
- (2020-04-06) Charlette Glover-Beardsley: Very effective tool for accessing bookmarks in an organized manner. Increases productivity and improves visual aesthetics
- (2020-03-15) Toshiro99: really good!
- (2020-03-13) afroz shaik: awesome , simple , best
- (2020-03-01) Ric Brown: On the surface, this extension is great, but it has some extreme flaws that make it a no-go for me. 1. It does not import your bookmarks. You must add them ONE BY ONE. That's fine, if you've got six bookmarks, but most people have many more than that. 2. There is no transparency in the backgrounds, so there are very few that you can use that don't make one part of the screen or other difficult to read. 3. It fails to keep your selection for search engine. Each and EVERY TIME you open a tab, your search engine has been reset to Bing. 4. Unless you are willing to reset your homepage to myMark, you are not allowed to use this extension. I don't mind setting my "open new tab" default to there, But I am simply not willing to surrender my choice of home pages to this extension. It is completely unnecessary and is a deal killer.
- (2020-02-14) Alex Akin: Really great! Exactly what i needed to help me stay organized! Thanks!!
- (2020-02-10) Liberty Leslie: I left google Chrome for a year and came back finding out Incredible Startpage is no longer available. I saw this and with work on the search bar which doesn't stay of when you tell it, I don't miss it. I am still getting used to it and loving it more and more. I love the shopping page and News feeds (wish you could have more than 3) to get quick headlines.
- (2020-02-09) JimH: Very attractive. Still working out a few glitches, but it is much superior to my previous organizer.
- (2020-01-28) Ignacio Nayar: Very useful and good design
- (2020-01-16) Jeremy Morris: I support this quality plugin! I was a little hesitant to pay for it but I think the quality is superior to the competition. My ONLY suggestions are that you give us the opportunity to somehow pull quotes from custom rss feeds or by specific topics. And more importantly, that you allow us the option to remove the + sign add bookmark from an empty extra blank row that we aren't using.
- (2019-12-11) maarten drenth: It would be great if Google Calendar could be integrated with some kind of widget. And the possibility to select different weather widgets and different weather providers would be great too. Locking the position of the widgets would also be nice.
- (2019-12-11) Juha Pesonen: Great idea and the way you can customise it is awesome. Only reason for not recommending this is that bookmarks gets loaded from server with a bunch of not needed resources and it makes this impossible to use since it slows down the loading. At least in Europe, don't know if it is way faster in US. I opened a new Chrome tab and and it look around 4 seconds to see anything at all, other requests ran in the background. 363 requests, 5.4 MB transferred, 7.6 MB resources, Finish: 14.79 s, DOMContentLoaded: 72 ms, Load: 6.82 s I would like this way more if the necessary data would load from cache and you could do most of the things in "offline more". Now it is just too slow for normal usage - I usually just Google the site I'm looking for while this is still loading.
- (2019-12-07) Katelyn Goodyear: For the visual spacial person who loves organization. myMark.me was exactly what I was looking for in organizing all my bookmarks.
- (2019-12-06) Tout Tango: La meilleure page d'accueil pour Brave ! Juste un poil trop lent à s'afficher... mais très très pratique. Développez des widgets aussi svp, comme un calendrier par exemple.
- (2019-11-11) Jan Bester: This is just want I need to keep track off all my links and it is so easy to use, I love the add-on's like the time and date , the weather, able to choose my own background specialty around the holidays, easy way to keep track of links to news, bills, banks . I love it that I'm able to say THANK YOU for a wonderful idea. I use this everyday , you have made my life easier.
- (2019-11-09) Evan Caulfield: So far works great! So glad to have this app, been looking for a good bookmark app for a long time! Keep up the good work.
- (2019-11-09) Wouter Demonie: love it
- (2019-10-23) Francisco Pereira: I'm not able to login on the extension.
- (2019-10-14) XRP Revolution: best start up page out there IMO, I've probably tried nearly all of them (around 50) and this is definitely in the top 3! Thanks for the awesome start up web page! ✔💥🔥💚💯
- (2019-09-13) Hélène P.: Superbe! Facile, paramétrable à souhait et colorée! Cette extension est un must : vous organisez tout ce que vous voulez, comme vous le voulez! Bravo!
- (2019-08-10) aungthu. 004: Excellent app!
- (2019-08-08) Lori Newman: I absolutely love this product - finally feel organized!
- (2019-08-05) Paul Appelbaum: I'm so thrilled I found your product. It's exactly what I've been looking for!
- (2019-07-16) K Dookartsy: Loads heavily and slow. Slow switching to other tab and often fails. No export for free users (but import is available). After my previous manager just died, I prefer to have manager with export function available.
- (2020-04-22, v:2.1) JR Eng: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I accidentally deleted my MyMark.me. Need to recover it back badly Richard Eng ( [email protected])
- (2020-01-09, v:2.1) Valerie August: Accident page delete
I accidentally deleted my start page that I first set up. Anyway I can get it back?
- (2020-01-05, v:2.1) Rolando: Import function for large collection
Does it feature an Import function to add existing (large) collection of bookmarks? And if so to what limit. I have around 30.000 bookmarks and the .html export file from Chrome is 22.4 MB (yes it does need cleaning up as it is a big mess of years with Import from Firefox and duplicates etc. but will still end up around 5- 10.000 bookmarks I think) I want to know if this re-organizing is also easy to do with this extension for this size collection. Thanks for answering. Cheers
- (2019-10-04, v:2.1) Michael Miller: Widgets
Are there any plans to add more widgets?
- (2019-09-10, v:2.1) Rebecca England: NOT Loading
I only have a few bookmarks, but what I have are very important, pertaining to work. Your page hasn't loaded in days and I can't access them.
- (2018-12-03, v:2.0) Mazahir Hakimi: size limitation
I have 1,741 kb bookmark file that i am trying to export to this mymark from chrome but you have a limit of 1mb only. How do I resolve it.
- (2018-10-19, v:2.0) Jeremy Morris: RSS Feeds
Are supporting RSS Feeds on your roadmap as a future feature?