Simple and Smart way to organize all your bookmarks in one Place. Access all your favorite bookmarks from any device or browser
Turn your browser into the ultimate online bookmark manager ✓ Organize bookmarks by group or category ✓ Add bookmarks with beautiful icons (list, S, M, L, XL) ✓ Search bookmarks in your collection ✓ Bookmark Toolbar Button to quickly add sites to myMark.me while you are browsing ✓ Create multiple pages such as Home, Work, and Edu. ✓ Auto sync with all your devices and browsers ✓ Multiple search engine choice ✓ Choose background and font colors that best suit you. ✓ Add your important notes and find them when you need them. ✓ Set as home page / start page or new tab page to quickly access all your favorite bookmarks and notes ✓ Start your day with inspiration or a motivational quote ✓ Search bookmarks in your collection ✓ Safe and secure, your information will be encrypted while it’s transmitted between your browser and myMark.me
- (2021-06-02) Landmark English Academy: I was looking for this wonderful extension for a long time. I wanted to add many websites on one page to access them easily and I got this extension. This is amazing. thank you.
- (2021-05-17) Stephen Marks: Excellent, best I've come across, will use no other.
- (2021-04-30) Ava Rockwell: stop askign for reviews
- (2021-04-26) Jorge Gomez: Still testing it but so far I like it a lot, making my work life easier.
- (2021-04-25) Abdleghani Jwan: it is very excellent!
- (2021-04-21) Michel Lecomte: Perfect. Customizable. Import/export bookmarks. Can choose between lists or icons + colors, fonts.. Annoying advertisements.
- (2021-04-15) Mauricio A. Herrera: What an app, so grateful. The thing i was looking for a long time. I loved it so much.
- (2021-04-06) Sherrilyn Billger: I'd rate it 5 stars if it didn't keep asking me to rate it. LMA.
- (2021-03-13) Nhi Mai: Did not expect this to work so well. Now I feel less productive without it. Easy to use and beautiful. Thanks!
- (2021-03-05) Rebecca Kludy: The most efficient and productive start page I have found! Love this extension. Keeps everything I need neatly organized and easy to find. PERFECT!
- (2021-02-22) Leon Hady: Good - allows you to have an extended book marks bar, and create sub fodlers for the home page. Easy to use. No in-depth features, UI Visuals has had its day, eveything is a fraction slow for 2021, but does what it pertains to do well.
- (2021-02-17) the quiet one: I like it, but still getting used to it after using FVD Speed Dial for years. I don't like how long it takes to load on a new tab. Hard to get used to just leaving one bookmark manager tab open instead of opening new ones.
- (2021-02-16) Scott Mason: The load times are way too long, and my RSS feeds don't update on refresh. I'll just have the same things, all day, until I restart my computer in the morning. I also just had to login when I restarted my computer, which is ridiculous. That shouldn't even be a thing. I've had two 'new start page' extensions before that loaded instantly, always refreshed, and I never had to login to them. This one is just obnoxious and pretty much useless. Instead of relying on my Google News feed, I keep a tab open and refresh that now.
- (2021-02-08) Tere Correa: I don't like the constant asking for a rating. Other than that this extension is great.
- (2021-02-04) Nigel Timothy Salm: I have tried an assortment of Home Page layouts for Android Devices as well as various Browsers (Edge, Chrome, Chrome Canary, Firefox) and depending on whether you are linked to Google or Microsoft you can link your Home Page to things like Bing. But the approach taken by MyMark is so much more elegant. I like the way I can configure my widgets (RSS feeds), I like the way that Bookmarks are handled. I have 200 bookmarks and keeping them synced across browsers inevitably ends up with duplicate bookmarks being created in the Bookmark groups I have created. By using one standard Home Page organiser that syncs intelligently across my devices and browsers makes me very happy. All-round this is a very nicely designed extension that has a great look and feel and most importantly I am actually using it unlike other similar apps that you install, play with and then never use. Nigel Salm
- (2021-02-03) NaNi: Es wäre super, wenn es auch in Deutsch ist. Wäre es möglich??
- (2021-01-30) Michael S: While I like the bookmarks feature, I do not like the slow home page that it displays.
- (2020-12-24) abdullah bishmaph: Simply one of the best apps ever! Keep it up guys <3
- (2020-11-22) Nelson Penamora: Just what I need.
- (2020-11-06) Krista Goodyear: No option to create bookmark from page, must copy URL and manually create bookmarks Page is slow to load, but possibly I have too many bookmarks
- (2020-10-28) Maritza Pfanku Stewart: This app is awesome!Easy to learn and use.
- (2020-10-19) TR - ANIME: muy buena extencion me ayudo a ordenar mis favoritos
- (2020-10-09) Sara Ramos: I really liked the concept and display options. It's so nice to having everything you need on one page BUT there's no way of temporarily turning it off. Eg. The last thing I want to see on a weekend is my long to do list for work. There's no option to turn it off, not even logging out, so every time you open a new tab, you have to watch the app load.
- (2020-10-08) Ms. Dottore: I really like it, but it has a lot more potential. I wish I could utilize it more as a workspace to hold everything... meaning pdfs, docs and more. I would like to be able to copy to create new pages. I am a teacher and have created a page for each day and added notes for my lesson plans. I would also like to be able to export and save each week. I have just been taking pictures as of now. Lastly, being able to export only one or certain bookmark categories at a time would be great.
- (2020-10-07) AliExpress Chine: It is exactly what I have been looking for for a very long time. I love to work with this bookmarks categorize tool
- (2020-10-04) Courtney Thompson: This app was just what i needed to manage my homepage. works perfectly.
- (2020-10-03) Роман Сердюк: Too slow loading on new page.
- (2020-09-29) M S: I love it! In the future it would be nice to be able to open all bookmarks within a section with one click. Also, to be able to duplicate on bookmark to another section. I love the ability to customize the icons.
- (2020-09-21) Kylie Corkern: Awesome
- (2020-09-21) Muddy Megawatts: Exactly what I was looking for to stay organized, I would give it 5 stars if it gave you a choice or not to use them when a new tab opens.
- (2020-09-17) Ronan Stevulak: This is perfect for organizing virtual learning Zoom links, materials list, scheduling, etc. I tried multiple bookmark managers and none of them were comprehensive enough for what I wanted or they were too intricate for my preschooler to use. This is perfect!
- (2020-09-12) Jordi Medina Andreu: Thanks so much!!
- (2020-09-08) Annabel Rajfura: very usefull
- (2020-08-28) Şerif Mutlu: thanks for a lot when I use Startpage I deleted my notes with all page with a mail they helped me I taked back my notes
- (2020-08-18) Alan Jakub: This app makes me happy - I can't believe how useful this is - I have everything organized and all the items I need right at my finger tips. I wish for a better clock and calendar. Give me some nice Animorphic choices. Don't be like Apple. Give me killer graphics for a killer program. BTW I love the woods but I would like some Leather too. My notebooks have a distressed leather look and would love the screen to have that too. Built in. My complains are so minor it doesn't even knock a star off of this 10 star app.
- (2020-08-17) Agsan Cortes: Tthe best apps out there for organizing. I love it!
- (2020-07-23) Alexis Kapsis: I liked the application! Simple, and practical. A question: Is it possible that it be used as a regular web site and not as a start page? It seems to take around 5 to 6 seconds to become functional, and in my case, I believe that it would be more helpful as a simple bookmarks app. kind regards, A
- (2020-07-19) Sarah Gillaspie: I love it!!!
- (2020-04-12) Tom Wade: I just downloaded myMark and it seems to be a great extension for bookmarks, except for the fact that it takes over a new tab and home page and there is no way of turning it off. I give it 4 stars only because it seems to be working great. Fix that issue and it will give 5 stars and I will buy the PRO. Not for sure if I'm going to keep it if this is not fixed but it does work great so far.
- (2020-04-09) mf bb: 2020 Awsome! it easy to track of bookmarked
- (2020-04-06) Charlette Glover-Beardsley: Very effective tool for accessing bookmarks in an organized manner. Increases productivity and improves visual aesthetics
- (2020-03-15) Toshiro99: really good!
- (2020-03-13) afroz shaik: awesome , simple , best
- (2020-03-01) Ric Brown: On the surface, this extension is great, but it has some extreme flaws that make it a no-go for me. 1. It does not import your bookmarks. You must add them ONE BY ONE. That's fine, if you've got six bookmarks, but most people have many more than that. 2. There is no transparency in the backgrounds, so there are very few that you can use that don't make one part of the screen or other difficult to read. 3. It fails to keep your selection for search engine. Each and EVERY TIME you open a tab, your search engine has been reset to Bing. 4. Unless you are willing to reset your homepage to myMark, you are not allowed to use this extension. I don't mind setting my "open new tab" default to there, But I am simply not willing to surrender my choice of home pages to this extension. It is completely unnecessary and is a deal killer.
- (2020-02-14) Alex Akin: Really great! Exactly what i needed to help me stay organized! Thanks!!
- (2020-02-10) Liberty Leslie: I left google Chrome for a year and came back finding out Incredible Startpage is no longer available. I saw this and with work on the search bar which doesn't stay of when you tell it, I don't miss it. I am still getting used to it and loving it more and more. I love the shopping page and News feeds (wish you could have more than 3) to get quick headlines.
- (2020-02-09) Jim Hobart: Very attractive. Still working out a few glitches, but it is much superior to my previous organizer.
- (2020-01-28) Ignacio Nayar: Very useful and good design
- (2020-01-16) Jeremy Morris: I support this quality plugin! I was a little hesitant to pay for it but I think the quality is superior to the competition. My ONLY suggestions are that you give us the opportunity to somehow pull quotes from custom rss feeds or by specific topics. And more importantly, that you allow us the option to remove the + sign add bookmark from an empty extra blank row that we aren't using.
- (2019-12-11) maarten drenth: It would be great if Google Calendar could be integrated with some kind of widget. And the possibility to select different weather widgets and different weather providers would be great too. Locking the position of the widgets would also be nice.
- (2021-04-26, v:2.3) Ava Rockwell: secure
the same day I downloaded this and upgraded, I got to spam mails saying they know my password and want money... is this thing secure?
- (2021-02-03, v:2.3) NaNi: German
Es wäre super, wenn es auch in Deutsch ist. Wäre es möglich??
- (2020-12-21, v:2.3) Jan Bester: 500 Error Internal Server Error
I've been also getting this error all day. But it might take time to get back up.
- (2020-12-21, v:2.3) 500 - Internal Server Error
I've been getting this error all day. Upon researching it seems that the server error is on your end and not on mine. How and when can this be corrected. Help please! Thanks.
- (2020-10-12, v:2.3) William Spoolhoff: pro subscription?
I payed for and was upgraded to Mymarks Pro, was thanked for the order. I have yet to locate where on web to download the upgrade. Can you help? Thanks, Bill [email protected]
- (2020-04-22, v:2.1) JR Eng: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I accidentally deleted my MyMark.me. Need to recover it back badly Richard Eng ( [email protected])
- (2020-01-09, v:2.1) Valerie August: Accident page delete
I accidentally deleted my start page that I first set up. Anyway I can get it back?
- (2020-01-05, v:2.1) Roland V.: Import function for large collection
Does it feature an Import function to add existing (large) collection of bookmarks? And if so to what limit. I have around 30.000 bookmarks and the .html export file from Chrome is 22.4 MB (yes it does need cleaning up as it is a big mess of years with Import from Firefox and duplicates etc. but will still end up around 5- 10.000 bookmarks I think) I want to know if this re-organizing is also easy to do with this extension for this size collection. Thanks for answering. Cheers
- (2019-10-04, v:2.1) Michael Miller: Widgets
Are there any plans to add more widgets?
- (2019-09-10, v:2.1) Rebecca England: NOT Loading
I only have a few bookmarks, but what I have are very important, pertaining to work. Your page hasn't loaded in days and I can't access them.
- (2018-12-03, v:2.0) Mazahir Hakimi: size limitation
I have 1,741 kb bookmark file that i am trying to export to this mymark from chrome but you have a limit of 1mb only. How do I resolve it.
- (2018-10-19, v:2.0) Jeremy Morris: RSS Feeds
Are supporting RSS Feeds on your roadmap as a future feature?