Extension opens JIRA issue in new tab
NB! This is a dead project! It's not supported anymore, so there is no guarantee that it will work on latest browser's versions. It is useful for developers, analysts or testers who often need to open JIRA issue using its key. All you need is to describe your JIRA URL in the Options (only one time after installation) and insert key into extension filed. Getting started After extension is installed into Chrome you need to define URL of your JIRA in the Options page (Options link in the extensions page chrome://extensions/). You may define Default Project as well, if you have only one JIRA project and want to insert only numbers without project prefix. After options are saved open extension, insert key of issue (case insensitive), click Enter and extension will open required issue in new tab. * Spaces at the end and beginning of the inserted key will be trimmed * Skype formatting ([DATE] NAME: issue-key) will be trimmed GitLab repo: https://gitlab.com/irina-ivanova-extensions/JIRA-Issue-Opener
- (2020-04-13) Vinod Reddy Vadde: It is very much helpful..
- (2017-03-06) Martin Arthur: Really handy. Added suggestion to be able to handle multiple instances.
- (2016-10-14) Hendrik Förster: Good helper. One suggestion for improvement: Would be great if it prefills the text field with the value in the clipboard. It should by default be selected completey so if the user starts typing it will be overwritten.
- (2015-08-25) Rickard Blomkvist: Very useful. I assigned a keyboard shortcut so I don't need to click the extension. It would be nice to be able to enter a default project code that gets prefilled in the text field, since most of the issues I need to open are for the same project. (Added suggestion)
- (2015-02-09) Igor Uzhviev: good. the graphical design could be better (for instance, I would prefer lighter theme).
- (2017-03-06, v:3.0) Martin Arthur: Multiple JIRA instances
I use a few different JIRA instances so it would be great to be able to use the same extension to open different URLs using different shortcuts.
- (2015-08-25, v:1.2) Rickard Blomkvist: Default project
Add an option for "default project" and have that prefilled in the text field when opening an issue.